I Call It Ultimate Stealth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is some mighty fine dry walling sir. Probably one of the best stealth rooms i've seen. You deserve 100 rep points for that:D.

thanks...guys....really app...

As for the window...i live on the tenth floor apartment so it leads to the sky...;):shocked:

That is very stealthy, you shoulp put wall paper on the dryrock. (but first sand it)

dang looks good, wish i had space to do that

Its so funny when you look back few years ...come back ,look at what you did...and SMILE hehehe i lived and did this in the most dangerous country of the world...get chills when i remember :)

CHEERS

speero_m said:
Its so funny when you look back few years ...come back ,look at what you did...and SMILE hehehe i lived and did this in the most dangerous country of the world...get chills when i remember :)

CHEERS

Great room,

So whats the story behind it?

Nice...good use of space...love the idea of the sliding door ...i would add a sliding book cabinet that covers the whole entrance...wih fixed rails to slide from one end to the other...if you have the space for it.
PuffinNugs said:
very nice work, i came up with kinda the same idea, same placement of the opening and all, i was thinking of some sort of sliding door somehow instead of just a opening though.

heres a picture of my plan for my new place, multiple sections behind the wall.

speero_m said:
You mean the country thing ?

Yeah, obviously you are in a different country now?

it was a small door too, was it big enough?

Well it was in the middle east area, and i had gotton a great job opportunity so i moved there, after being there for few good years, of cleansing and i mean no alcohol no smoke for good 2.5 years ..

.in those years i always wondered how it would be to have a away to do this without any eyes On you ...as the sentence is death and the dudes take it seriously;)...with no supplies , no seeds...etc so moved to this house and planned for it....for a long time ...i monitored peoples traits and habits ...the norms of the country ...thats the story

A bit the door was kinda torture ..i am 1.85m :) but it didnt matter lol

dman1234 said:
Yeah, obviously you are in a different country now?

it was a small door too, was it big enough?

speero_m said:
Well it was in the middle east area, and i had gotton a great job opportunity so i moved there, after being there for few good years, of cleansing and i mean no alcohol no smoke for good 2.5 years ..

.in those years i always wondered how it would be to have a away to do this without any eyes On you ...as the sentence is death and the dudes take it seriously;)...with no supplies , no seeds...etc so moved to this house and planned for it....for a long time ...i monitored peoples traits and habits ...the norms of the country ...thats the story

A bit the door was kinda torture ..i am 1.85m :) but it didnt matter lol

Thanks for sharing that.

Latest posts

Back