Elvens first grow area build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is the best hydro method to keep a mother

• DWC

• Drip

• Ebb & Flow

• Aeroponics

Results are only viewable after voting.
Update time :D Went shopping and spent all my pot money :eek: and this is what I got!

Look what I got this weekend.jpg
All the stuff I have so far.

stuff closeup 1.jpg
Like my boots? So apparently the lamp cord that comes with the cooltube doesn't fit my ballast. That sucks

stuff closeup 2.jpg
Some more stuff

stuff closeup 3.jpg
OK so I have some of the wrong nutes. I will be fixing that when I go back.

Stuff closeup 4.jpg
Stuff

Stuff Closeup 5.jpg
More boots, what you cant see is my nails are done just like Megans :D .

Stuff Closeup 6.jpg
More stuff

Peek a Boo.jpg
Vent

There is the vent.jpg
Big hole. Doing the vent scared the hell out of me :holysheep:

Vent Part 1 DONE.jpg
Part one done.

A few more pics

Vent Part 2 DONE.jpg
second hole

Vent Other Side.jpg
vent all done

Well accept for the part that vents my grow box. I will update as soon as I can.

Are you going to insulate walls and ceiling? Just curious.

Excellent job! It is apparent that you put a lot of thought, research , and planning into your space--and you will be rewarded for that. Looks like you are ready to go...when are you getting your clones?

The Hemp Goddess said:
Excellent job! It is apparent that you put a lot of thought, research , and planning into your space--and you will be rewarded for that. Looks like you are ready to go...when are you getting your clones?

I have decided to go with fogponics. I just ordered my atomizer so I will hopefully have it up and running by this weekend. With that I will hopefully picking up clones this weekend.

OK I need some help. The only clones that I can find that will be avail this weekend are

OG Kush

or

Master Kush

Which would you choose to grow and why? Thanks:confused:

:D OK so it got here today
my fog generator.jpg

and this is what it does to water
fog generator at work.jpg

I cant wait I should be getting my clones this weekend. Its like Xmas I am so excited I can barely sleep.

Hey buddy what it do! :D Man your so freakin close I bet you cant wait to get da girls started.

I would go with OG KUSH man, I read some good **** about it in one of the Pot mags I read AND a friend of mine who also lives in Cali said it was off the chart and a beautiful grow. Also read something bout da fog machine, cant remember exactly what it said cause im compleatly ripped right now. lol :D What are you gonna be using it for? My blower is similar to the one your going to be using. It works SO good we cant smell anything in our house since we put it in.

Almost there, its coming along real nice. :D

Elven said:
OK I need some help. The only clones that I can find that will be avail this weekend are

OG Kush

or

Master Kush

Can't really go wrong with either of those strains. The OG is probably going to be a little bit easier to grow and yield a little heavier, but master has a SUPER potent taste and smell if it's grown right. In terms of smoke I like the master better. In terms of ease of grow and yield I like the OG.

megan23247 said:
Hey buddy what it do! :D Man your so freakin close I bet you cant wait to get da girls started.

I would go with OG KUSH man, I read some good **** about it in one of the Pot mags I read AND a friend of mine who also lives in Cali said it was off the chart and a beautiful grow. Also read something bout da fog machine, cant remember exactly what it said cause im compleatly ripped right now. lol :D What are you gonna be using it for? My blower is similar to the one your going to be using. It works SO good we cant smell anything in our house since we put it in.

Almost there, its coming along real nice. :D

the fog machine is actually going to be the nute delivery system. it atomizes the water/nute and it is absorbed into the roots. Its a new kind of system and since I am big on trying stuff figured give this a try. I am going to have a total of 3 systems the main flowering and clone system using fog with a backup of aero sprayers. and a three bucket DWC system for mothers. I will post some pics today when I get the basic systems going. I CANT WAIT:D

Elven said:
the fog machine is actually going to be the nute delivery system. it atomizes the water/nute and it is absorbed into the roots. Its a new kind of system and since I am big on trying stuff figured give this a try. I am going to have a total of 3 systems the main flowering and clone system using fog with a backup of aero sprayers. and a three bucket DWC system for mothers. I will post some pics today when I get the basic systems going. I CANT WAIT:D

I was doing some reading on that last night, looks like real promising stuff. I can't wait to see how it works out. So you're going to use aero misters with the foggers?

occg.hydro said:
I was doing some reading on that last night, looks like real promising stuff. I can't wait to see how it works out. So you're going to use aero misters with the foggers?

I was talking to the designer from http://www.fogponics.com/ and he puts them in as a failsafe against the fog generator dying. I am considering putting in a separate single disk atomizer in each unit as a backup. The designer said that he has them run for about 8 months at a time without cleaning so I figure if I clean every month shouldn't be a problem. that way I can not worry about loosing a crop in 3 hours.:holysheep: I think I am going to go with the Master Kush if its still avail, I have done some reading and it appears to be easy to grow (relatively) One of the stores also has bubble gum seeds, so I may pick them up for the next grow if I can stop by.

My Girls have arrived! click on my other journals to see them.:D :D

Please check my Grow journal . One of my ladies seems to have died!! the other two are fine so I am not sure why one was affected so much more than the others. Please take a look and let me know. I really appreciate it.

Elven said:

OG Kush

or

Master Kush

Never smoked it but have heard great things about OG Kush. I think Hick grows that.

OK well here is an update almost done just need to vent my Cool Tube before I start flowering and a tiny bit of light proofing.

exhaust fan install.jpg
Here is my exhaust

Lumatek installed.jpg
My ballast is now installed. :D

Mylar divider in place.jpg
Pic of the mylar divider and my babies (one died) :eek:

inside the door.jpg
Plant facing side of the sliding door.

Well hopefully I will be DONE this weekend. so I will update then. BTW Please check out my build of my fogponics and my grow journal in signature. could really use some advice.

OK people this is the last update until I find problems.

magnet lock for filter.jpg
I took a flange and put tons of magnet tape on to give a bit of magnetic seal then coated the entire surface with silicon and then aluminum foil. Attached that to the cage fan. Sorry I didn't photo more my camera was charging.

Filter in place.jpg
Here is my filter in place held by the magnets (not as much as I would have hoped) bungee and some PVC. I was hoping to not have to use the PVC but it works in the end.

Reflector cooling..jpg
My second Cage fan, this one is to cool my Cool Tube.

Reflector Ducting.jpg
Ducting in place

Reflector Done.jpg
Reflector totally done.

Mylar is done.jpg
Mylar in place

Babies in place.jpg
My Babies are home

nice brrroooooo. been waiting to see your room goin. havent been on mp for a few months. but know that im in my new place with internet on..... ill be keepin ya posted ;)

Latest posts

Back