Room done!!! and works very good!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent setup man. you will be producing more than you'll ever use in no time flat :).....Have fun, and i'll be pulling up a chair to watch whatever u got growing in there.....

Hands down the best CFL setup I've ever seen. Congrats and best of luck.

:lama: :goodposting: :clap: :headbang2:

hey is that a power strip with a digital timer like on it? and how is your mother liking the cfl's and whats her avg internode distance cause im thinking of growing a WW mother off of (3) 25 watt, 6400k, 1800L cfl's

yes, the strips have timers, they are Coralife Digital Power Center Wave Maker/Light Timer. Mother seems to like the cfl's, mine are 85 watts. I also have florecents above. CFL"S are 5500k and flors are 6500K. Not sure on the internode, plant was outside and starting to bud, just got i back to veg state, doing fine

where did u buy those powerstrips? and u think that the 3 cfls for one mother plant would be fine? it would be 75 watts (300) and 5,400 lumens for the one mother. also do u know anything bout the cfls at home depot? cause i was thinking bout getn a few of them as well for my other mother when im able to purchase another strain

I got the power strips on Ebay, and no the 3 cfl's will not be enough. I am using 3, 85 watt cfl's plus 3 florecent. And no home depot does not sell good cfl's unless you go to the back of electrical and get some of the outdoor fixtures with cfl's and they are only good for veg.

Latest posts

Back