Attitude Seeds???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Placed a 2nd order, this time a different way...we'll see how fast this one shows up. Big Budda Blue Cheese and Seedsman Seeds White Widow on the way.

Made an order yesterday, BB blue cheese, NRS bubblisious, NRS white widdow, so far so good. I made a mistake in my order and had to email them, and they were on it. I have to say great communication and customer service so far, well se how the rest goes.

BuddyLuv said:
well let us know if the first order comes

Nothing today...12 days now since my first order, if they don't show tomorrow I'll e-mail them.

I wonder what you guys would act like in the old days when it took 30 - 45 days to get your order.

la9 said:
I wonder what you guys would act like in the old days when it took 30 - 45 days to get your order.

Easy, we'd be freaking out after 48+ days.

Just received my order from the Attitude. It only took 7 days to get here in NY. They are really great to do business with. They have a phone number where you can contact them. I had to call them once because when I ordered I didn't see the option to send my seeds in a DVD case. It only cost about $8.00 to call them and you actually get to talk to someone. I placed a fairly big order and got all the freebies that they offer you. They are the best!!!:)

Well my order has been delayed for about 5 days now. Tracking number shows as invalid. I finally got an email from them today stating that they were out of the strains I ordered. I quess I will just have to wait and see.

Wolfie said:
Placed a 2nd order, this time a different way...we'll see how fast this one shows up. Big Budda Blue Cheese and Seedsman Seeds White Widow on the way.

Just started germing my Cheese last night... wanna race?:cool:

Buddylove, Don't worry. They will fill your order. They are the most honest people to do business with.

Disco94 said:
Just started germing my Cheese last night... wanna race?:cool:

Ha, I could race if my seeds would get here...*keeping fingers crossed*

Got a notice in the mail today, have to go pick my package up at the post office tonight or tomorrow morning...kinda wondering why it took 12 days to get here from NY, but whatever, with any luck I'll have them early this evening. Hopefully the 2nd order will get here faster.

Do You Think They Would Make It All The Way To The West Coast? Would I Be Okay If I Went With The Cheapest Shipping Method I Only Have Enough For The Seeds

EASTLA_KUSHSMOKA said:
Do You Think They Would Make It All The Way To The West Coast? Would I Be Okay If I Went With The Cheapest Shipping Method I Only Have Enough For The Seeds

I would e-mail them and ask what the success rate is shipping
to the usa with the cheapest method.

Wolfie said:
Got a notice in the mail today, have to go pick my package up at the post office tonight or tomorrow morning...kinda wondering why it took 12 days to get here from NY, but whatever, with any luck I'll have them early this evening. Hopefully the 2nd order will get here faster.

Why do you have to pick it up? Didnt u choose the no sig option?

No sig required, but they still make sure you're the one getting it...I'd say more, but yeeeah.

After some serious nervousness at the post office, I now have Paradise Seeds Whiteberry, Greenhouse Seeds Hymalaya Gold, and G13 Labs Power Skunk germinating. yay!

Wolfie said:
After some serious nervousness at the post office, I now have Paradise Seeds Whiteberry, Greenhouse Seeds Hymalaya Gold, and G13 Labs Power Skunk germinating. yay!

Congrats! I was a little nervouse for ya myself.

Yeah, I don't recommend going the "cheapest shipping" route unless you really have to...too stressful.

great news wolfie, glad you got your order, i should have mine next week, attitude is the way to go, just hope i dont have to go to the post office to pick up mine, he he.

Latest posts

Back