Ordered From The Doc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

420n3r0

I just ordered from the Doc. :D Hopefully everything will be fine. :confused: I'll let yall know how it goes!

You should be fine. :aok: What strain or strains did you order?

I ordered Diesel Ryder, Blueberry, Orange Bud, Purple#1 & White Widow.

I havent read anything on MP about two of these strains so if anyone could letme know if they delt with Orange Bud or Purple #1 and your expierence i'd be very grateful.

Good selections all around, bud. Keepin my finiges x'ed for ya!

"Dear Friend ,it is with great regret we have to inform you we have declined your request to purchase seeds , we do not ship to your country and will delete your details from our data base .
We will not process your order . YOUR CARD HAS NOT BEEN CHARGED.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you ."

-- From The Doc

guess Ima go with seedboutique or dutchbreed or someone...this really sux I was looking forward to dealin with the doc oh well...

I made an order with SeedBoutique...*fingers crossed*...again

try bcseedking...i heard many people say good things. i have also heard of a bad experience with them but your always rollin the dice;) good luck on the SB beans

Hey there, I ordered 5 fem Seedism BLZ Bud seeds and 5 fem Royal Queen from Doc 12 days ago. Got them in 5 days to east coast. I wonder if that is the last shipment from Doc I will be to order?! 420usagrow

420n3r0 said:
"Dear Friend ,it is with great regret we have to inform you we have declined your request to purchase seeds , we do not ship to your country and will delete your details from our data base .

-- From The Doc

I highly recommend purchasing from HiperSemillas.com (Spain).

And I bet Canadian seed companies would also be easy for deliveries to US - less customs checking/suspicion since it is in NAFTA.

howardstern said:
I highly recommend purchasing from HiperSemillas.com (Spain).

And I bet Canadian seed companies would also be easy for deliveries to US - less customs checking/suspicion since it is in NAFTA.

I checked them out because of your recommendation and the site was no longer taking credit cards. I did not see any beans either. I guess you got really lucky!

Well I tried to e-mail Dr. Chronic with no luck. I don't blame them for being upset with American customers which are famous for complaining LOL. I do not doubt that most of their business is in America. I think they just get really tired of the attitude, confiscations, and the complaints all over the web. I think it just really depresses them after a while and I have read many reports of missing money orders with the Dr. I hope he changes his mind because I have been really interested in what he has to offer myself. Seems like a good guy but from some of the posts he does seem like he was upset.

Dang, i must have been the last order, i just got mine from the doc today, super happy, now the test begins, bums you cant get them from him, took 7 days to get me mine and here they are, oh well!

I ordered the day before yesterday, and got my shipped confirm today. I have ordered before with my own name, and credit card, though, Think it makes a difference?

420n3r0 said:

-- From The Doc

Did you use a prepaid credit card or did you use your own?

Latest posts

Back