Puff Monkey's Industrial Grow Room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya puff you got nice grow room setup.. IMO if you stick with DWC You would not have to worry about order anything from UPS... I got my from wal mart..
plus low electric cost too that way I see it.. also EBB flow does make room little crammed.. also IMO for EBB flow is great for green house..which I will do the setup later.. with original rock wool slab from lowes.. I'm not sure yet.. I'm trying to stick with what in my belt.. my mothers and start with clones..in DWC I only have one DWC which holds 36 plants of mothers.. (not all pot plants but tomatoes/roma/cherry toms. too) I will get 2 more DWC for the clones.. so what I'm saying if you deal with clones and DWC you gonna have endless of harvest!! like mass prod ;)

greenfriend said:
I would try to have enough fans to clear the air in the grow room at least once per minute. It will help keep heat down and reduce the need for supplemental Co2. Or run a AC unit to keep the whole room an even temp all day
thats a good idea...i'm gonna get a small window unit and block off the floor vent in the room and weather strip the main door.....thats an easy ,low cost fix for the environment i aim to provide

All i have to say is WOW:eek: . Green Mojo for staying out of public eyes Seriously but the grow setup looks great. I cant wait to start up another grow but ive been a lil cash strapped lately. Best of luck and keep us all updated.

heres a few more pics....they're doing fine but i think they could grow a little faster

hop 001.JPG

hop 002.JPG

hop 003.JPG

thanks man,... i will feel alot better when my new PH meter gets here.....again:NEVER BUY THE HANNA CHAMPS PH TESTER..that little yellow P.O.S.....i have absolutly no problems with the hanna water proof TDS meter i bought

well guys , here it is... proof of how easy E&F hydro really is...this is my first hygrow and my ph meter is broken.....they are still growing strong..lots of branch development and some really fat stalks!!!

great room Puff, thanks a lot. Now I got like 5 more things to do in mine...I thought I was done (again) till I saw this. I'll be dreaming flood and drain now (too bad i won't remember). And in conclusion I would like to say:holysheep:

ok, so if i go redo my res, what should i clean it with, what ratio should i add the 3% h2o2 at???please help so i can go do it now

The young ladies are looking great PM. :aok: How come ya got 3 empty pots in there?

only one is empty, but not for long...i'm sprouting 3 more right now and will take the best of those....any idea on the h2o2 ratio ???

Damn PM i wish i could give you an answer on that but i haven't a clue. Never tried growing hydro and really never did any major reading on it. I'll send a PM to one of our members and see what he says. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Damn PM i wish i could give you an answer on that but i haven't a clue. Never tried growing hydro and really never did any major reading on it. I'll send a PM to one of our members and see what he says. ;)
thanks man, thats awesome of you....as you can see, they are a little too big to start over now....;)

where is NoRCaL HaL when you need him...i'll bet he's off "doing pot"lolol

more fatness !!!!:D...man these are growin' as fast if not faster than my soil grow...these pics are 10 days from seed !!!!! it'll be close but i bet i have christmas budz...looks like i'd better order the stuff for the flower room really soon.

hyto 002.JPG

hyto 001.JPG

hyto 004.JPG

sorry puff,i do not remember what strain you are growing?could you refresh my sad arse mind,lol they sure look good.very,very nice setup too

(drum roll....) BAGSEED! again.......gonna try to get a mom out of these..i'm sure i'll get some good seeds some day....i know it does'nt make a whole lot of sense to spend 1000's of $ on the rooms and then grow barf seeds but i just don't know about ordering seeds to the house....not when my mother lives with me too

Latest posts

Back