kill the bugs fast..........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARY-JANE

Female Growers Group
Reaction score
Well I thought I would post this wonder for the babies. Schultz houseplant & garden insect spay. kills on contact!

* controls mites, trips. aphids, mealybugs, white flies and other listed insects.

* made with botanical insecticide fro the chrysanthemum flower. ( water base )

Here is some pics to help you out. You can find this a your local wal-mart and Freddy's.

101_1834.JPG

101_1835.JPG

101_1837.JPG

I just bought Yates, Ready to use Pyrethrum

*Controls Aphids, Thrips, caterpillars, ants, flies, earwigs, leaf hoppers, cabbage moths and White flys

*Indoor and Outdoor plants, Vegetables and Ornamentals

Haven't heard of that I hope it works for you. It didn't cost you to much did it? For the bottle in the pic it was under 5$ the bigger one cost about a 1$ or 2 more.

You need to have 3-4 different ways to control pests. They become immune to a certain chemical after repeated use. The best thing to do is treat them in rotation with several forms of insecticide in a rotation so they can not build up a tolerance.

Pyrethrum says it kill white flys, i still see white flys...always been scepticle about these sprays and what not.
i did it in correct Temp and weather and time. Why would u go buy another 3 sprays seems like a waste :\

BuddyLuv said:
You need to have 3-4 different ways to control pests. They become immune to a certain chemical after repeated use. The best thing to do is treat them in rotation with several forms of insecticide in a rotation so they can not build up a tolerance.

I use neem oil..so would changing the brand of dishsoap do this very thing?..

VaNdLe said:
Pyrethrum says it kill white flys, i still see white flys...always been scepticle about these sprays and what not.
i did it in correct Temp and weather and time. Why would u go buy another 3 sprays seems like a waste :\

Because it does not kill their eggs. It must be used for about three treatments 4-5 days apart to eradicate the pests. Remeber that for every one pest there are 100's if 1000's of eggs waiting to hatch.

4u2sm0ke said:
I use neem oil..so would changing the brand of dishsoap do this very thing?..

Not sure if changing the soap will have any effect but you could throw safer's soap and Doktor doom foogers in the mix. They are safe for organics and are both made from naturally occuring substances.

i also spray my veg & flower rooms with neem oil mixed with dish soap every week.lightly.i also ordered some type of organic spray from an internet site.i forgot the name.it has not arrived yet.but is suppossed to control all types of critters.it says that it is resistance buildup proof.lol

this is good thread.. yes that oil works... does soap kills the eggs?

dun't wanna smoke the egg and have mites spread out of my lungs.. we never know!!

BuddyLuv said:
Not sure if changing the soap will have any effect but you could throw safer's soap and Doktor doom foogers in the mix. They are safe for organics and are both made from naturally occuring substances.

I only use those foggers when shut down and right befor i fire up the shed agin..But neem oil seems to work great 4me...at first sign I sprey the whole plant inside and out..lol and i do this every other day for a week..

andy...I may try the treatment every week..it cant hurt can it? sound like a great preventive maintanance..;)

The big thing about switching up methods is so you do not produce a superbug that is immune to the treatment you are using. The foogers are even safe during flowering especially in sealed rooms like mine. They are very effective.

doctor doom? I use foogers from Homedepot befor fireing up shed..I dont think I would want to use while plants in ther,,especially flower..does it not leave readue on the plant? that would be bad for smoke?..Thanks buddyluv

I use to use NSP's they did the trick fine, killed em all, everytime ;)

:farm: Now However, I have seen the light, so to speak, use UVB still no mites, and a side effect seems to be earlier maturity of my trichs :woohoo:

Doktor Doom foggers break down after 24 hours and can be used up to 2 days before harvest. They contain natural pyrethrum. Here is a link. I think their site is out of date because the ones I get now are 3 oz. to treat a 12' by 12' room.

hxxp://www.doktordoom.com/PRODUCTS/FOGGER.htm

Thanks BuddyLuv..i will look into this..but the neem seems to work 4me 4 now..Thanks

Latest posts

Back