I made a post last week about cannabisseeds.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

aeroman

They arrived Saturday. It took less than two weeks. When I posted I couldn't remember why I had chosen that company, and I was wondering if anyone had heard of them or had used them before. I remember now why I used them. They are having a sale. They are selling a bunch of different varieties for 12 seeds for $20. If you buy three varieties they will throw in for free 12 White widow seeds. The seeds look great. Dark chocolate color and hard. I am germinating four from each strain now. I'm a medical mary user and I have my script if the MAN is reading this. Wish me luck.

i just checked out their site and if it's legit then they got some deals.

What was the name of that company. The great Canadian Seed company. Or something like that. I've bought from them a couple times over the years, but I think they're out of business now.

So are you saying that you have ordered from this company and everything was legit??? I really do not like the looks of things on that site... Everything cost the exact same price, regardless of the strain or even regardless if they are feminized...

I think I will wait to see what happens with your grow before I send them any of my cash

aeroman said:
They arrived Saturday. It took less than two weeks. When I posted I couldn't remember why I had chosen that company, and I was wondering if anyone had heard of them or had used them before. I remember now why I used them. They are having a sale. They are selling a bunch of different varieties for 12 seeds for $20. If you buy three varieties they will throw in for free 12 White widow seeds. The seeds look great. Dark chocolate color and hard. I am germinating four from each strain now. I'm a medical mary user and I have my script if the MAN is reading this. Wish me luck.

I have a feeling that the poster is linked to the site. I have never heard of them and can not find anything about there business. I also noticed that their site continously shows the phrase "est. 1999". So why have none of heard of it before? I call scam.

BuddyLuv said:
I have a feeling that the poster is linked to the site.I call scam.

exactly same thing i thought when i firts read the post lol

How can it be a scam if the seeds arrived?

Or are you suggesting the original poster is a scam artist?

Yeah some of those beans cost almost $100 USD. I can not see them being able to sell them for 20. Even if they sold so many beans they got a huge discount someone would have heard something about these guys sooner. This is just my opinion and is based solely on my gut feeling.

Calling scam on this one as well, the main site is for a soap that claims to help
osteoarthritis, if you click the link on that site you get a proper looking paypal window right away.

Also I noticed aeroman claims to have already made a previous post about it, but thats not to be found anywhere, and considering that the site registered him joining as yesterday (at least it does on mine) I also think this is a little suspect. Probably doing the rounds on MJ forums, and using a standard cut & paste text if he is linked to the site.

Have to agree that the prices are too good to be true, fem'd seeds for the same price as standard? some of the strains on sale are worth much more than the asking price, which means to me that its either a scam, or the seeds are crap. In my experiance if an offer is too good to be true theres going to be a catch or a scam somewhere.

If a senior member had ordered something from them and gave the OK then I would be more inclined to give it a try, but a new member? sends alarm bells off to me, either a scam or maybe a trap.

Free posatge of a small parcel to the USA, thast not cheap, and selling seeds at those prices with free delivery all over the world, in some cases he would have to get the seeds for free to even make a small profit.

With deals like this, and as it claism to be est since 1999, I would have expected someone to have mentioned it before, but from what I can see its just aeroman.

It could well be a legit company, but I don't think it is.

I have done a look up on this web address, the registered owner is based in startford upon avon, in the UK, I have the full name, address and even a landline contact number for them, it's actually not far from where I live.

There are a large number of other domains registered to the owner, and the main contact email is a yahoo email address, I find this even more unsual, having worked in IT and web services for several years, that a 'business' will use a yahoo email address as a main contact, when they can use their own business email address. The email address on the site, as far as I can make out, all link to that yahoo email address as well.

All in all I would say its a dodgy site, someone looking to scam people with prices that are too good to be true, and of course, what are you going to do if you seeds don't arrive, go to the cops and tell them you MJ seeds didn't arrive? I am sure that would go down well!

Cannot find any other info on the company, and certainly no 'recomendations' on other sites, seems no one has heard of them, and even with their regular prices being not to bad, I would expect to find out something more about them from 'word of mouth' especially seeing as there is a large MJ community online, information about good and bad sellers will get passed around very quickly.

Still calling scam on this one, mind you, I am close enough to visit the guy with a large stick!!!!!

TheEnhancementSmoker said:
I've seen 5 fem seeds for the same price as 10 standards before.

I'd take the 10 standards....

Yeah but have you seen 12 packs of fems for the same price as standard. I think not.

Lastritez said:
I have done a look up on this web address, the registered owner is based in startford upon avon, in the UK, I have the full name, address and even a landline contact number for them, it's actually not far from where I live.

There are a large number of other domains registered to the owner, and the main contact email is a yahoo email address, I find this even more unsual, having worked in IT and web services for several years, that a 'business' will use a yahoo email address as a main contact, when they can use their own business email address. The email address on the site, as far as I can make out, all link to that yahoo email address as well.

All in all I would say its a dodgy site, someone looking to scam people with prices that are too good to be true, and of course, what are you going to do if you seeds don't arrive, go to the cops and tell them you MJ seeds didn't arrive? I am sure that would go down well!

Cannot find any other info on the company, and certainly no 'recomendations' on other sites, seems no one has heard of them, and even with their regular prices being not to bad, I would expect to find out something more about them from 'word of mouth' especially seeing as there is a large MJ community online, information about good and bad sellers will get passed around very quickly.

Still calling scam on this one, mind you, I am close enough to visit the guy with a large stick!!!!!

Good job. I am bored so I am going to go surf the web for anymore posts.

whats another tell tell sign is the guy who started this thread hasnt made one comment or came bakc to defend this thread lol

and i was bored lats nite so i did all my investigating on this website then
just another reaosn i love these forums cause everyone looks out for everyone :) glad i made a thread aksing bout good seedbanks for i just went and ordered

On RIU many people have ordered and actually gotten their packages. I was skeptical too, but they seem to be legit. I prefer to get my genetics from well known breeders though, not the walmart of seeds sites.

BuddyLuv said:
Yeah but have you seen 12 packs of fems for the same price as standard. I think not.

No, obviously not. I was just saying that 5 fems and 10 standards are usually priced comparably.

Replace the "xx" with "tt"

hxxp://www.google.com/url?sa=U&start=2&q=http://www.rollitup.org/seed-strain-reviews/125774-cannabisseeds-com-legit.html&ei=L0UsScqGLcSBtgeg96WqAw&usg=AFQjCNFe8eUfGnWxlsiJy6FxJHiJ-W2rAQ

hxxp://www.google.com/url?sa=U&start=6&q=http://forum.grasscity.com/seed-banks/195377-cannabisseeds-com-review.html&ei=L0UsScqGLcSBtgeg96WqAw&usg=AFQjCNGj5WTqR0GcrFVkRPMmn_7vGsxzvQ

This one is very interesting!!!
hxxp://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle-old/425/canadaseeds.shtml

Seems it is legit but like many of the people say. The beans seem to be a crapshoot, old stock and "B" stock beans.

Latest posts

Back