Where to put the grow room?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you are on your way my friend...looking at that pic realy brings back memories..fun ones..thanks....

first ...your right get the deticated power to the shed...and think it out and .."JUST DO IT" start a Grow Journal..PM me the link and lets get to growing:lama::bolt::bong:

Ok I didn't think starting a new thread to share the room was needed as I kinda forgot to take lots of pictures... :eek:

Well I did get the room completed although I know I have more ideas that I want to work on. Temps are running pretty high but the air inside doesn't feel that bad.

so room dimintions are 44"W x 44"L x 76"H

outside.jpg

inside.jpg

Thanks Ready :bong: I did try to plan this out with much concern about the temps... As I was afraid I am not sure how this grow will go. I had temps today (lights off from 12:00pm to 6:00pm) holding at 91*.

I think I will try the method you mentioned but I also may just break the bank and pick up a 12,000btu 110v window unit then feed the air in the shed to the room. Their is more load on that shed than I first thought. The window unit may not work out until I can get more than 40amp service to the shed as of now I only have power ran from the house on a 40 amp breaker through 10-2. Maybe 45 feet from panel to panel. I have (4) 6" inline (home depot) cans two for exhaust two for fresh air.

Two are set up for the light only the other two are for air in the room.
I have an Eco 66 in the res and an Eco two port air pump. That may be getting close to enough amps that the AC on start may trip the breaker.

Latest posts

Back