So irritating..dealing with seedbanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks East. Finally got my order to go through. I used my Atm visa and at first it was denied! I was flippin so I called the bank and even though I did the password and email and all that to approve the purchase with there site they still blocked it so I had her unblock the purchase and yay I hope I get my seeds soon! although i ordered them in the breeders packaging will that be a problem?

register yerself at BreedBay and check out BidzBay(the auction) and become familiar with the breeders and what they have to offer...there are some great deals there (like $40/10 pack of a great assortment of great genetics... and customer service is top-notch... I can personally vouche for that...)

I've spent many thousands there this year, and have yet to come across anything to complain about with them... I highly recommend checking out the site... the beans are bought with an international money order purchased at the post office when one mails off the payment... easy as icecream 'n pie.... :cool:

Latest posts

Back