Merry x-mas from the Attitude

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the chef

A Bong Hog!
Reaction score
Well my family it's no big secret i'm a tude fan. They are the only one's i use. They have done it again with the biggest freebie offer yet. Starting december 4th through december 7th a 15 bean giveaway! The tude and DNA genetics have teamed up to give away 3 beans each of 5 new strains not yet realeased. The list includes: Kandy Kush x skunk, Kushberry x skunk, La Woman x skunk, Sleezestack x skunk, and last but not least OG18 x skunk. Alot of skunky mixes huh? To my knowledge all you pay is shipping! The attitude has stealth shipping available and many ways to pay. Here i go being a salesman fer the tude. I've been happy with thier beans and i've been waiting to share this with the family. Happy turkey day and merry X-mas. The tude and MP forever!-the chef

Thanks for the heads up chef...was going to place an order anyway but now I will wait till the 4th and get the freebies as well...

Yw my friend, i get jacked up about these offers!

You said u just pay shipping.. You don't have to order a certain amount of seeds first? Or do you gotta buy stuff? Either way sounds great, I need some skunk, and there's some there!

Hey Chef, you made have just sold me on Attitude. Those sound like some great strains. I just noticed they have DJ Shorts beans for a cheaper price than any other seedbank.

hmm they look nice...I already have super skunk and skunk 1 tho....hmmmm I must back away from the sale lol....leave my visa in its pocket...the la women I have are quite the growers...thickest stalk for a young plant that I have seen...

sounds good when i get em going to throw them in the flower room except thw og skunk

RJ you don't have to buy anything else just pay the shipping and handling, guarenteed deliveries are a bit more but not that much. Maine welcome to the tude! They had a deal a little bit back where some bogus DJ short seeds got shipped, they not only announced thier findings when investigated they tracked down DJ himself, got the correct order and tracked and shipped out the replacements. 2dog thesemay be a good lets see what i got in reserve one day....you know you wan't em plus these are not yet released. The people who order get them first. Eastla the skunk strains would do good fer a summer grow in cali. Don't forget code 420.

chef which strain do you thing will perform best outside?

Thanks a bunch man I never would have seen or heard bout this, of course I'll still probably buy some. Sounds like they take visa.. Awesome.

Eastla it depends on what your looking fer. The tude has an outdoor seed section. The fun part is searching!

hehe chef u got me...I will be up at 430 am on the 4th bet I get some ...I wonder tho are they sativa dom because I have no interest in those..I could give them as christmas gifts lol...

thanks man! im def gonna place a order then. i always get my beans from attitude, they are awesome!

Geeeez...

The last time they had a freebie giveaway I couldn't resist and as long as I was getting some seeds I might as well order some of a couple other strains too...:rolleyes:

Thanks for the heads up Chef~!:cool:

the chef said:
Eastla it depends on what your looking fer. The tude has an outdoor seed section. The fun part is searching!

i got some o/d strains and my own creation was referring to the strains you mentioned

OMG yes nice find. I was checking there site and couldnt find any info on the freeness tho. Link please? Or do we just have to wait till the 4th?

Doh! just placed my order with them last week for some jilly bean from subcool. oh well.

I dont have a credit card anyone order successfully with other methods?

Wow your all welcome! You do have to wait fer the 4th, sign up fer the free newsletter and they will e-mail the freebie offers to ya as the come along. Yes there is other options available to pay look at the bottom of the home page fer paying methods. Eastla i personally feel the skunks would do excellent outdoors. They have a 2 pounder strain you might wanna check out.

Latest posts

Back