Merry x-mas from the Attitude

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rofl: :rofl: now you have the dishwasher man in your head...boo. I've always been partial to Attack of the killer tomatoes!

Auto Growers! Don't you think we are more than ready for an Auto Growing Thread????????

:yeahthat: :holysheep: :yeahthat:

I dont even grow Autos and have wondered that since getting back into growing this past spring and noticing that there's a WHOLE lot of talk about autos and micro grows on ALL the forums... Pretty brilliant stuff if you dont mind popping beans and seeing dank phenos come and go... forever...:cry:

Yeah but ya gotta love the short growing time and HIE did a thread on auto's just fer seeds.

dirtyolsouth said:
Pretty brilliant stuff if you dont mind popping beans and seeing dank phenos come and go... forever...:cry:

Every problem has a solution.

Reg Auto seeds give girls and boys, collect pollen from a strong male and keep it, if you find a stunning dank girl on your Auto travels, then you have the means at hand to grow its offspring :)

:peace:

HIE, that's what I'd like to do -- get regular seeds, especially after hyperventilating over the price of auto seeds. Unfortunately, the strain I wanted (White Dwarf--I'm told it's very good for couch-lock) only came in fem seeds. And I could only order 5 seeds ($80 some bucks!) now. But you are so right about getting regular seeds and pollinating those females.

SWEET!!
i FINALY broke down and ordered some beans. soem true genetics anyway.
io too took advantage of this deeal
just teh 5 skunk freebies was all i took.
only i had causin who from over 400 miles away order them for me . despite everythin everyone has said of how safe it is to order, im still a paranoid person. LOL.
he just told me to tell santa to put a big bud in his stockin at xmas when he comes back home for xmas LOL

but upon googling the strain crosses like say the "sleestack" one in particular..
i found this one most interesting LOL.

hxxp://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sleestack

sleestack - unattractive female (usually found in seedy bars or trailer parks), on the sexual prowl for unwitting victims.

sleestack - A state of intoxication that transforms the usually quiet person into an over-affectionate creepy bar stalker. The sleestack transformation begins to occur after several beers and jager-bombs and ends with his tongue down the girl’s throat in the middle of the dance floor.
"Uh oh...Jeff is turning into a sleestack again." "Somone better save that girl."
:rofl:

SLEESTACK! i had no idea, thanx ZIP!

You hve to love Attitude...ordered my beans this morning at 7:18 am eastern time...just got an email a half hour ago that they shipped out....now that's service...

I havent gotten my email....sniff...:cry: :huh: :stoned: :confused2: :chuck: they must know I ordered from another site last week lol...

Damn just heard about this offer I just bought seeds that hit me up for $150 from tude . Do you even have to buy seeds or just pay shipping?

just the shipping is all i was charged. something like 25 dollars give or take total for the stealth guaranteed delivery method.

Hehe isnt sleestak those bug eyed things from the land of the lost?

Don't laugh too hard at sleestack. The father they used, Martian Mean green was my biggest yielder outside this year at 789. It smokes great. If DNA Gen. uses it for it's flavor and shrom was used for yield, how big will the sleestack yield be? HUGE! I think I am the only one that grew MMG here this year. I wonder why? Taste is nice, very frosty and easy to trim. Oh, she is pretty, too. See my BPOTM entry this month and vote when you can, lol.

chef, land of the lost, man that was a loong time ago!

benny, lookin forward the the DNA seeds,
nice segue, by the way!

$

I don't need seeds, but could not resist. As long as I was going to pay shipping , I placed a small order of Manadala Seeds 8 Miles High. With that I am also getting, along with the five Christmas freebie special, free DNA Hash Plant Haze Feminized. Total was about 45.00, and I will get the free 15 seeds, plus the 10 Mandala seeds, plus the free Hash Plant seeds. Early Christmas present!

Thanks for the info!

Preveging-what is that? Attitude site say's to do it for the LA Confidential.

I found this article about pre-vegging. I hadn't heard of it before either
hxxp://www.maximumyield.com/article_sh_db.php?articleID=497&submit=Go
change xx to tt

Hehe isnt sleestak those bug eyed things from the land of the lost?
chef, land of the lost, man that was a loong time ago
yeah it was them bug eyed things on Land of the lost.
and they were also on the new "land of the lost" movie remake with Will Farrell in it.
i found that while googling round later on too.

Don't laugh too hard at sleestack. The father they used, Martian Mean green was my biggest yielder outside this year at 789. It smokes great.
how was it over all on the stank factor on 1-10 scale benny?

Ziipster, thats him. What was the name of that little mokey like kid?

Latest posts

Back