Attitude giving away Subcool seeds on next promo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2Dog said:
I prefer indica and kush bud...so I may have to pass.. :eek:

2Dog, it says west coast on your location... I know you have purple kush so that means you have access to clones why are you messing with seeds? Lol..

Nothing against seeds but with bomb clones readily available why mess around with sexing and finding that pheno you want?

1 I dont trust most clones to be legit...
2 they are usually infested...with bugs or mold or lord knows what.
3 I prefer to find a plant grow it from seed and clone it to keep it as a mom if I really like it.

There was one time my clones wernt legit, I showed the dispensary owner he apologized and said he only buys from 2 growers now because of that, every other time Ive been able to verify the legitimate clones..

A treatment of Neem oil will kill all the nasties... Plus dont you look at the clones before you buy them? Ive never had bugs on them..

I buy a single clone for $15 then grow it into a mother, I then have a mother I didnt have to sex or find out if its a good pheno. I cant think of a pack of seeds that costs $15....

Sorry didnt mean to High Jack here... Subs pics of his strains look tasty.. Ive wanted to try the Pandoras Box but I havnt made an order for a long time...

VERY COOL!! That is my birthday weekend!!! Freebies are as good as a birthday present!!

subcool said:
Only on internet boards could someone view giving away 6000 seeds as a bad thing good grief hehehe.

Spam has many forms.

Do not for a moment think you are more clever than other people, for that will ultimately be your downfall.

I have no grief with you or anyone for that matter.

But I see with clarity.

:peace:

Spam has many forms.

and so does rude posts, HIE

Subcool is not even the OP of this thread so how can you say he spammed our forum?

No one is asking us to buy anything, HIE. So chill please.

Someone will though.
Always amazes me how our culture attacks others.
All I have ever done in my life is promote Cannabis, Help others and support my family from the plant. I work my but off 7 days a week and with the success will always come jealousy, I think it might be human nature but I will say this.
I got out of prison 6 years ago with a suitcase and 400$ and a dream, I'd say I did ok just the fact people even know me enough to hate.
For every rude person like HIE, I know 1000 that love and respect me and that kinda evens things out and lets me sleep good at night.

Sub

Subcool why do you throw up about you going to prison? Do you think you are the only one to go? I went to prison at 18 yrs old for grow have been twice, next time I will get the Habit and never come out again most likely. It seems to me that you start posting on here ever time you have new seeds for sell. I never see you trying to help others unless they either post in a thread you start or a thread with your name in the title.

ozzydiodude said:
Subcool why do you throw up about you going to prison? Do you think you are the only one to go? I went to prison at 18 yrs old for grow have been twice, next time I will get the Habit and never come out again most likely. It seems to me that you start posting on here ever time you have new seeds for sell. I never see you trying to help others unless they either post in a thread you start or a thread with your name in the title.

IDK but maybe he likes speaking on the subject and you do not:confused2:. Does it make a difference? on what this thread was originally about?

I am 2 weeks from harvesting a Jilly Bean. God it smells great and can't wait to try it.:)

Well you can always engage that handy ignore feature I do!
I am here and here I will stay :)

Sub

Wow everyone this thread is turning sour.... I can see each sides point of view.. However Warfish wanted to know what strains were freebies. Subcool let him know, there has been no mention of selling Subs beans, just that you can get some for free with an order.... Sub has contributed to this community.. He gave an excellent thread on organic super soil and a great bubble hash thread... He also chimed in on my grow journal and I dont own any of his strains. Im not a fan of advertising on the forums but I dont think this was intended to be that..

I find in the marijuana world everyone has their "mascots".... "I like Mr Nice", "I like Shanti", "I Like Arjan"..... I have seen heated arguments on the net over who likes what breeder.. If you ask me its stupid.. Lets all grow some trees, smoke some buds and fight for our right to do it TOGETHER and in PEACE!!!

I think that if I saw a thread with my name in the title, I would feel like I should answer questions that were asked. I'm sure everyone would. So I'm a little surprised about why people are questioning why subcool is writing in this thread.

Latest posts

Back