Attitude giving away Subcool seeds on next promo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If a title has a searched name it will be found by google.

The person putting their own name in a title know this.

Hit loads of servers.

Get loads of looks.

The person putting their own name in a title is using it as a tool.

What are you people not seeing?

:peace:

What we are seeing is..... who cares?

I see only you making the fuss?

Do you not think the mods are doing there job?

Wouldn't they have shut this down by now if they thought your way?

Hit loads of servers with what? Free beans?

I spent a lot of time on this forum with no sponsors banners at the top.. That means no financial support.. Now this thread is treading on sponsor bashing since they are the ones doing the selling... I would hate for somone who works for Attitude to see this, they might yank their banner right off the top of this forum..

stick around sub, we need people like you. i am suprised at the conversation i must say. i have never really seen anyone get upset, well beside me once, on this forum.
on a lighter note, im ganna roll a doob, smoke it if you got it.

MindzEye said:
Hit loads of servers with what? Free beans?

I spent a lot of time on this forum with no sponsors banners at the top.. That means no financial support.. Now this thread is treading on sponsor bashing since they are the ones doing the selling... I would hate for somone who works for Attitude to see this, they might yank their banner right off the top of this forum..

Agreed. Its all good. I meet with hundreds of food vendors weekly. Some stop by to try and sell me off on something, give me a sample, chat it up. Thats what they do. Against the rules here, kool. But I just dont think it blatant enough and in all honesty, who cares. Money is gonna be made by somebody, you can be on the wagon or off.

subcool said:
Well you can always engage that handy ignore feature I do!
I am here and here I will stay :)

Sub
well said SC :aok: wish more would do the same. "don't feed the trolls" always worked for me. :)
no offense to you or 'tude...i quit buyin beans years ago. but comm breeders have there place...otherwise most would not be able to grow decent strains.

Mutt said:
well said SC :aok: wish more would do the same. "don't feed the trolls" always worked for me. :)
no offense to you or 'tude...i quit buyin beans years ago. but comm breeders have there place...otherwise most would not be able to grow decent strains.

Well said brother but ya know its not always about buying beans you ever want to give something I have a run you just let old Subby know :)

Sub

Hippy, I think you are seeing a little too much into this my friend. There are alot of forums with breeder specific forums for the different breeders. It is about time a breeder came here and gave a little insight. Believe me man, if Sub wanted to push his beans, this would NOT be the site to do it, as there are bigger sites then this (no disrespect to MP'ers or the Mods).
IOt is my feeling that Sub is looking for insight from "regular joes" andthat makes sense to me.

Personally, I do not roll with beans either. I have ran Querkle before and it was great herb, but not what I personally was looking for. Mind you, it was from cuts from someone else, so I depended on that persons pick on the pheno.
I can say with confidence, that Querkle is the closest representation of Cali Erkle then anyother strain I have seen.

When I first came to MP, it took me a bit to realize how SPOILED folks are in Cali, Bay Area specically. If you know the right folks, you can get some great "clone-only" strains. That made me think of all the other folks on the boards that live in other states and countries. What are they to do?

It took breeders making hybids from these strains to bring the great herb that has been developed in Cali to the rest of the world.

I do agree that some breeders are str8 for profit and are tryin' to make a buck from strains made popular on Forums, such as the "Chem/Kush lines. Look at Greenhouse. They hooked up with Apothecary and are now releseing all kinds of Chem/Kush beans. Greenhouse is out for themselves, imo and are usuing the current popularity of the Kush/Chem to make loot.

I do not see that coming from Sub. I think he knows if he wanted to jump on the $$ train, it would be thru Chem/Kush, as that is what is currently "the one" to many folks.

Shoot man, if he wanted to really make loot, he could use his growing skills and just produce finshed Herb, and not beans, as it takes alot of space to make beans. Space that could be used to flower.

One word Sub.....Mango. Get that cut and check it out man. Talk to the folks at SR71, the real folks taking cuts next door....not Richard.

So, lets give him a break and take advantage of his knowledge, especially if you are growing his strains!

Much repect Hippy, you know I love ya!

Howdy NCH! What version of Mango? We have tried Brain's Choice and it was so-so, both indoor and out where it got moldy early due to the humongous colas.

Or Space Bomb the strain that made the dec cover and HT top 10 has the most amazing Mango/Candy smell I have ever tasted and its the best hash making strain I have ever grown out.

You guys may not be aware but in response to a certain breeder making snodawg bx and selling for 300 a pack I made a snodawg X Space queen cross and simply gave away every seed to make a point. I then passed the snodawg cutting to a legal neibor.

We are currently testing several new moms including a Pink OG kush cut that people tell me I will actually like but our proving process is quite long so we will have to see what I see :)

Have you guys seen the buds from the Black Cherry Soda cut we found?

Sub any chance you will ever work on an Auto strain? What are your thoughts and or feelings regarding autos?

Hamster Lewis said:
Sub any chance you will ever work on an Auto strain? What are your thoughts and or feelings regarding autos?

:yeahthat:

I am not a fan of this to be honest and I will explain.
Ruderilis plants may be useful for adding auto flowering to a line but in my experience it is at the cost of potency and character in a new strain. We have strains that are ready by day 45 of budding and thats pretty damned fast to me and that line the 3D has amazing taste and potency as well as a nice soft bud structure. When you work with ruddies your bud becomes course and tough full of stick and such and the really taste poorly. I worked with MTF in the past and it was deff an autoflowering cut and one of the better ones I have tasted but compared to a standard Indi/Sat cross I just cant justify the loss i quality.

I also wont make feminised seeds as I feel the male is crucial it the breeding process. If at least one breeder didnt feel like this in just a few years our breeding pool would be reduced to a mish mosh of same genetics. Thank god we have people like Shanti to show us the proper way.

Sub

subcool said:
I am not a fan of this to be honest and I will explain.
Ruderilis plants may be useful for adding auto flowering to a line but in my experience it is at the cost of potency and character in a new strain. We have strains that are ready by day 45 of budding and thats pretty damned fast to me and that line the 3D has amazing taste and potency as well as a nice soft bud structure. When you work with ruddies your bud becomes course and tough full of stick and such and the really taste poorly. I worked with MTF in the past and it was deff an autoflowering cut and one of the better ones I have tasted but compared to a standard Indi/Sat cross I just cant justify the loss i quality.

I also wont make feminised seeds as I feel the male is crucial it the breeding process. If at least one breeder didnt feel like this in just a few years our breeding pool would be reduced to a mish mosh of same genetics. Thank god we have people like Shanti to show us the proper way.

Sub
Thanks for the insight sub...after growing out my sensi star cross and my Rez sd cross I hve to agree...the taste and potency of those two crosses are light years ahead of any auto I hve grown.... I am not going to totally stop growing autos but I will be growing more regular strains in addition to a cpl choice autos....

subcool said:
Have you guys seen the buds from the Black Cherry Soda cut we found?

Sub Ive seen the BCS bud pics you've posted....

What are you gonna cross that with??

See now I see a TGA Subcool banner at the top of the forum... Seems like hes supporting this site with info and finances....

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Sub Ive seen the BCS bud pics you've posted....

What are you gonna cross that with??
At This point she has to make our cut through the bud room so lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Sub

Can we see a link to the pics? Of the BCS

Latest posts

Back