Attitude giving away Subcool seeds on next promo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HippyInEngland said:
If a title has a searched name it will be found by google.

The person putting their own name in a title know this.

Hit loads of servers.

Get loads of looks.

The person putting their own name in a title is using it as a tool.

What are you people not seeing?

:peace:

Ain't capitalism a *****?

Personally I'm glad to see some guy busting his *** to get ahead. I respect sales people who use every avenue they can get to earn a sale, they need to feed their family just as much as you do. I've been a salesman before and I'll tell you it's just as hard as carpentry, which is my main prof.

As far as I see it, Sub has put his balls on the line posting here. Some 3rd rate government employee could try to take him down just to get another thousand bucks in his salary.

I say good for you Subcool, keep working your *** off and I hope i works out for you. You've added a hell of a lot to this forum.

subcool said:
I am not a fan of this to be honest and I will explain.
Ruderilis plants may be useful for adding auto flowering to a line but in my experience it is at the cost of potency and character in a new strain. We have strains that are ready by day 45 of budding and thats pretty damned fast to me and that line the 3D has amazing taste and potency as well as a nice soft bud structure. When you work with ruddies your bud becomes course and tough full of stick and such and the really taste poorly. I worked with MTF in the past and it was deff an autoflowering cut and one of the better ones I have tasted but compared to a standard Indi/Sat cross I just cant justify the loss i quality.

I also wont make feminised seeds as I feel the male is crucial it the breeding process. If at least one breeder didnt feel like this in just a few years our breeding pool would be reduced to a mish mosh of same genetics. Thank god we have people like Shanti to show us the proper way.

Sub

WOW...You scored major points with me on this post.

The next Attitude freebie promo is running from March 5th-8th and will be featuring TGA Subcool Seeds.

I have been both vegging and flowering under hps so for Valentine's
Day I got a new HPS and a MH bulb. Hmmmm how to explain why I am buying more beans ...maybe a Presidents' Day present?

gourmet said:
I have been both vegging and flowering under hps so for Valentine's
Day I got a new HPS and a MH bulb. Hmmmm how to explain why I am buying more beans ...maybe a Presidents' Day present?

You just hve to pay for shipping I believe...so saying you are not buying beans is not a lie....:D It's a grey area....:hubba:

You could always argue that you need certain strains to test your equipment at its fulllest!

subcool said:
I am not a fan of this to be honest and I will explain.
Ruderilis plants may be useful for adding auto flowering to a line but in my experience it is at the cost of potency and character in a new strain. We have strains that are ready by day 45 of budding and thats pretty damned fast to me and that line the 3D has amazing taste and potency as well as a nice soft bud structure. When you work with ruddies your bud becomes course and tough full of stick and such and the really taste poorly. I worked with MTF in the past and it was deff an autoflowering cut and one of the better ones I have tasted but compared to a standard Indi/Sat cross I just cant justify the loss i quality.

I also wont make feminised seeds as I feel the male is crucial it the breeding process. If at least one breeder didnt feel like this in just a few years our breeding pool would be reduced to a mish mosh of same genetics. Thank god we have people like Shanti to show us the proper way.

Sub

I couldn't agree more. Bottlenecking genetics is a very serious and real hazard. I'm not saying its going to happen but just the thought that it could should be enough to turn many people away from feminized seed that have a basic understanding of genetics.

Glad to see you on the board sub keep on kicking ***.

HIE I see your point, and yes by handing out free beans of course its good for subs sales, its marketing no matter how you look at it. But at the same time it is also a generous offer and it in no way comes with strings attatched that I can see, other than possibly being introduced to a wicked line of weed and having your tastes raised. I don't think your mad or whatever but you seem to have taken quite a defensive attitude, which I suppose is understandable as it is simply human nature when you get the type of response you did from your post. I won't knock you for trying to keep folks honest and pointing out what is obvious to some but clearly escapes the grasp of many, if it didn't advertising wouldn't be such big business as everyone would be able to see through it. But you must admit that this type of advertising is a much more honest form of advertising than what is commonly found on the boob tube.

Tater said:
I couldn't agree more. Bottlenecking genetics is a very serious and real hazard. I'm not saying its going to happen but just the thought that it could should be enough to turn many people away from feminized seed that have a basic understanding of genetics.

Glad to see you on the board sub keep on kicking ***.

HIE I see your point, and yes by handing out free beans of course its good for subs sales, its marketing no matter how you look at it. But at the same time it is also a generous offer and it in no way comes with strings attatched that I can see, other than possibly being introduced to a wicked line of weed and having your tastes raised. I don't think your mad or whatever but you seem to have taken quite a defensive attitude, which I suppose is understandable as it is simply human nature when you get the type of response you did from your post. I won't knock you for trying to keep folks honest and pointing out what is obvious to some but clearly escapes the grasp of many, if it didn't advertising wouldn't be such big business as everyone would be able to see through it. But you must admit that this type of advertising is a much more honest form of advertising than what is commonly found on the boob tube.

Well put Tater. I haven't seen other big name breeders as open to discuss and give feedback about growing. I see subcool on all kinds of threads on this site. I see him giving down to earth advice and insight on how to do things right. I read all of his posts on here I can find. If I were in a position like him, I would probably do the same thing. Getting on a forum like this and actually talking to the folks like us is waaay better than just buying advertising, or making a generic one paragraph strain description. I have not to this point, but will now strongly consider buying some of his gear, foremost because it's good, and secondly based on his integrity and hands-on approach to running his business. I appreciate sub being around here, and hope he stays around.

anyone know exactly how many free seeds are being given? so I can know if its worth the wait of 9 days to order

Post #3 of this thread Subcool told us the strains in the free give away

Alright placed my Tga Subcool order today! Fer all those interested you will have to spend about 15 bucks to get the seeds this month and they are automatically added to your cart. My order is: Tga Subcool's: Querkle. Jack the ripper and The third demension are this months specials. Freebies are dinafem's cloud 9 and Sweet Deep Grapefriut. Plus first 300 orders get some cool contact lenses with smiley faces and sat leaves on them. Hmm a new GJ maybe...............

Ordered mine plus barnys farms red dragon and violator kush.

I ordered as well, yay! Soo excited, :D
Sensi Seeds Maple Leaf Indica
TGA Querkle
DNA LA Confidential
GreenHouse Seeds Super Lemon Haze
then the freebies...
Jack the Ripper and Third dimension,
Dinafem Cloud Nine
Dinafem Sweet Deep Grapefruit
Dinafem seeds fruit automatic
Dinafem Seeds Moby D*** #2
Dinafem Seeds Critical Jack

And a pair of contact lenses, I hope I get smiley faces, hehe :)

I have room for and am planning to germ all 10 of the Querkle seeds as soon as they arrive :)

got my order aswel white widow strawberry cough and blue venom new gj for me aswell chef csnt wait to start subs seeds i will be doing 3 hydro and 2 soil but witch in witch ?

....;)

DeerInHeadlights.jpg

I ordered too. I don't think I am getting the glasses. Didn't see them on my order

I too got my order in, Nirvana WW with all the freebies. I already have a pack of Pandora's Box, now I have to decide which ones to go with on my next grow. I only have a 3x3 flower room and too many options. I guess it is a good problem to have.

Latest posts

Back