Getting ready for promo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bi0phreak420

Reaction score
The Tude is having a huge promo on March 4th -7th I am definatley order up some seeds..Anyone else going to and is so what are you gonna order im looking for ideas

Check out the promo video hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=p5FyBwo1jWs

Looks good for 30 pound spent on seeds you get extra = 8 free seeds + UFO goodies + free Bday gift on check out + go in a draw for a trip to Amsterdam. Not bad.

Not sure what i will order yet, I have stayed away as didnt want to spent money but with that offer its kind of hard not to spend.

I'm definitely in. I was going to make an order earlier today, but I've already got the freebies they're giving now on my tahoe og and satori order.

I'm wanting to pick up some of mosca's C99 BX1. Probably pick up a pack of DNA genetics. And maybe plush berry if it's in.

I want to soo badly, but I'm going to force myself to clean out my safe first.

Either a North Cali bag seed, or Nirvana Silver Pearl...

AWESOME sale tho. PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSER!!

I'll be buying a t-shirt or some other shwag instead!! GO ATTITUDE!!

benamucc said:
I want to soo badly, but I'm going to force myself to clean out my safe first.

Either a North Cali bag seed, or Nirvana Silver Pearl...

AWESOME sale tho. PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSER!!

I'll be buying a t-shirt or some other shwag instead!! GO ATTITUDE!!

You sure? its only 30 quid for a great load of seeds back. Good thing about seeds is you can store them for years ;)

and everyone if you are going to purchase then try to use the banner above when purchasing, that way we support MP as well.

will do i already have my seeds picked out cant wait til friday

Is it better to have them shipped in original breeder packs or have them re-packed?...Whats the difference???

BUUTTT>>>>> Then I have to wake up at 3am my time to try and get some of the free stuff...

AAANNDDD

I can't make up my freaking mind what to order. I'm ready for some out of this world, rock my socks, scare me high. :hitchair:

I'm wiling to wait for a sativa, but if I'm waiting on a sativa i'd really like to see a good final weight too.

KC Brains...Nirvana Ice....and Purple Bud is what im ordering....Does anyone know which is better to have them shipped in original breeders pack or to have them re-packed...and whats the difference

ATTITUDE'S MARCH BDAY PROMO.
1x Fem T.H. Seeds - Sage
1x Fem T.H. Seeds - Kushage
1x Fem T.H. Seeds - Burmese Kush
2x Reg T.H. Seeds - Dark Star
2x Reg T.H. Seeds - Heavy Duty Fruity
1x G-13 Seeds - Brand New Strain (TBA)

Plus U.F.O. freebies on top of this.
Only March 4th - 7th!!

A chance to win a trip to Amsterdam.Also ther will be a special birthday page, where you will be able to pick one free gift ranging from Attitude Tshirts, DNA clothing, Tins, lighters, Bags, etc. This will be first come first served.

all free with 50$ purchase
USE coupon code 420 for 10% off. Attitude Seed Bank

nice promo.i seen this. they giving away some swag too. i want a dna shirt.

awesome promo~! got the 10% off using that link i hope i win the trip to the dam. ordered cali connection tahoe and got a lot of free seeds. full of win!

I dont need anymore goddam beans but I can't pass this promo up.....I hate being addicted to buying beans....:eek:

I had started a thread for people to share what they got through attitude's promo then realized this thread was here so I deleted the other one. I wasn't planning on picking anything up but I didn't want to miss out on all the freebies so I placed an order today. I REALLY wanted to try some of DJ Shorts genetics but I also really really really want to try growing some Sour Diesel so I went with that instead. I thought it might be a fun thread for everyone that took advantage of the promo to share what they picked up.

So this is what I ordered
Cali Connection Original Sour Diesel
Reg Seeds Per Pack - 10 Seeds

And I am supposed to be receiving for free all of the following....
FREE SEED T H Seeds Burmese Kush Feminized
FREE SEED T H Seeds Kushage Feminized
FREE SEED T H Seeds S.A.G.E Feminized
UFO#1 Dinafem Seeds Diesel
FREE SEEDS 2 x T H Seeds Heavy Duty Fruity
FREE SEEDS x 2 TH Seeds Darkstar
FREE SEED G13 Labs New Strain Feminized
UFO#2 Dinafem Seeds White Widow
UFO#3 Dinafem Seeds Powerkush

-SSF-

I will jump in here to because I ordered from attitude a few minutes ago. Ordered Cannalope Haze by DNA gentics myn favorite strain as far as I know. . And some Columbian Gold From World of seeds. I wasn't offered any birthday stuff. Not a big deal. But I looked at some of the free seeds and there seems to be some keepers :). So hopefully everytrhing will go ok and I'll have hopefully my favorite strain in my next grow. I will look around to find out where to subscribe for the free trip. That be fun....gl everyone :). I found the e mail address for the trip so I sent that in. I think if the B day stuff is available thats when we get to choose through emailing [email protected]. Ok one last edit...I think i missed out on b day thing because i was supose to go to b page and add it to the order. I was thinking something was going to reveal it self to me to tell me what to do. I'll learn to follow instructions someday:). ok i'm done.

I can't wait for the beans to get here.This will be my first try with something other than bagseed.I ordered a couple of skunk strains along with some super cali haze.It's supposed to be a super auto.I definately will pop the WW bean in the first go around.Hell I'm likely to plant all the beans and see what happens.This is going to be fun.

i ordered og chem from connoisseur genitics and will get a free pack from them and i got africa kwazulu from w.o.s..118$ with shipping and i'll get 22 free seeds!can't beat it!

ok i went all kc brains, i got the northern lights special, the haze special, brazilxkc, and ofcourse all the freebies. i will be starting the heavy duty fruity and the 2 kush strains first.
any one know how long attitude usually takes to get to the states once ure order has been dispatched??

ChewbacaKz said:
ok i went all kc brains, i got the northern lights special, the haze special, brazilxkc, and ofcourse all the freebies. i will be starting the heavy duty fruity and the 2 kush strains first.
any one know how long attitude usually takes to get to the states once ure order has been dispatched??

I put an order in yesterday the 4th..My account shows they were shipped today. They say shipping normaly takes 5-10 days, but can take up to 21days.

Latest posts

Back