Getting ready for promo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think I need to stay away from ordering anything while a bit baked. Placed my first Tude order, feeling dead pleased with myself for gettin the special offers, free seeds etc for spending over £30 but have forgotten what I ordered!!!!!! I went for pick & mix and know I got a PE fem but the others I aint a clue so I will get a nice surprise when they arrive!!!

you can check you order history woody or do you want a surprise ? i know id be lookin haha

I picked up KC Brains Brazil,KC Brains Sweet Dreams ,and Nirvana Ice....cant wait:48:

i just ordered and here is what i got.
i bought the Larry OG and the rest came for free.

Cali Connection Larry Og Kush Seeds Reg Seeds Per Pack - 10 Seeds

FREE SEED T H Seeds Burmese Kush Feminized

FREE SEED T H Seeds Kushage Feminized

FREE SEED T H Seeds S.A.G.E Feminized

UFO#3 Dinafem Seeds Blue Hash

FREE SEEDS 2 x T H Seeds Heavy Duty Fruity

FREE SEEDS x 2 TH Seeds Darkstar

FREE SEED G13 Labs New Strain Feminized

UFO#2 Dinafem Seeds Blue Widow

UFO#1Dinafem Seeds Critical +

dman1234 said:
i just ordered and here is what i got.

UFO#3 Dinafem Seeds Blue Hash
UFO#2 Dinafem Seeds Blue Widow
UFO#1Dinafem Seeds Critical +

NICE! They must have changed up the Dinafem seeds because the ones I got yesterday with my order were different (all the others are the same).
UFO#1 Dinafem Seeds Diesel
UFO#2 Dinafem Seeds White Widow
UFO#3 Dinafem Seeds Powerkush

-SSF-

well i guess we can follow each others grows, i have a feeling there will be a few of us with simmilar freebie grows coming up.

Looks like we cleared out the stock of Tahoe OG...Just checked..Got mine and there on the way..

Rosebud said:
Satori, Flo are sold out...

Yea I'm actually worried about my order. After I placed it and paid for it I went back to the site a few hours later to look up something about the strain I ordered and they are now out of the Cali Connection Original Sour Diesel I purchased. Today when I went to check on the status of my order it says "Processing and packing" meaning it still hasn't been shipped :( Hopefully they had enough beans to fill my order and it doesn't get delayed until they receive more Cali Connection seeds.
-SSF-

From my experience you will have your beans. If they took your order. You probly got in on time. I know one time I was looking for some cannalope and they were always out and one day they had it in stock so I ordered it. And then the same thing happened . Iy showed there wasnt anymore. But i recieved the beans so I believe they ran out after your order hope this helps.

I had forgot what I ordered but looked at the email confirmation and I bought
G13 Labs Pineapple Express Feminized
Dutch Passion Brainstorm Feminized Seeds
Sativa Seeds Blackjack Feminized
Resin Seeds L.A. Ultra Feminized
Plus the same free seeds as others.
I looked for the Cali Con beans but they were sold out by the time I looked.
I thought I would try some strains to see what I liked which is why I went for pick & mix.

Anyway, dman hinted at it but since a lot of us will have the same seeds from the freebies, a group gj may be an idea. I would be up for it. Once people start receiving their orders maybe get one going. My order status is now at packing, shipped within 3 days and I am in the UK so hopefully a delivery by next Friday would be good!
W

woodydude said:
I had forgot what I ordered but looked at the email confirmation and I bought
Resin Seeds L.A. Ultra Feminized

Anyway, dman hinted at it but since a lot of us will have the same seeds from the freebies, a group gj may be an idea. I would be up for it.W

Hey woodydude. I am trying to grow some LA Ultra from seed right now as well and I have a female just starting it's second week of flower. So far it looks amazing. Hopefully it finishes as well as it is hyped. Good luck with your grow! Also, it is a little premature since the sale is still going on but I went ahead and started a freebie grow group here:
http://marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55005

-SSF-

Nice 1 SSF, will subscribe and maybe join when my beans arrive.

bi0phreak420 said:
does any one know what that G13 freebie is yet????

Guess we will have to wait and see what they send. In the promo on attitude's website it just says, "1 X BRAND NEW G13 LABS SEEDS (TBA)"

But if you go into the G-13 Labs seed section on attitude's website and list their strains from newest to oldest, it shows two new strains coming to attitude soon with images of the strains still pending. One is "G13 Labs Sour AK feminized", and the other is "G13 Labs Hypnotic feminized". All of the free seeds they are giving away with your order you are getting either one seed if the strain is feminized or two seeds if the strain is regular. Seeing as we are only getting one G13 Labs seed I bet it is a feminized seed. And since G13 labs is introducing these two new feminized strains to attitude I am willing to bet it is one of those two.

-SSF-

I'm actually doing a promo with Attitude, a 2 for 1 of Kaliman seeds Cheese#1 running from 1st April for 60 days.

Rockster said:
I'm actually doing a promo with Attitude, a 2 for 1 of Kaliman seeds Cheese#1 running from 1st April for 60 days.

Rockster, I went to pick up a pack of your beans for the Promo but they were out of stock. Any idea when they're gonna get some more of your beans?

Latest posts

Back