Getting ready for promo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, thats the beans arrived.
No idea which to crack first but am dying to get the PE on the go! P1040193.JPG

Oh, I think the "unknown G13 labs" strain is labelled "G13 labs Hypnotic"

G13 Labs Hypnotic Feminized

It is a cross from White Widow and Chronic.

Feminized seeds of this variety are a result of breeding experiments with an original strain of White Widow. She produces short dense plants with broad leaves of a dark green shade suitable for indoor and outdoor cultivation. A compact structure makes this plant ideal for gardens where space might be an issue. Mature plants are very pretty with large flowers turning into chunky nuggets in just 50-55 days. When growing indoors, feminized seeds of this marijuana variety respond well to all growing methods. By the end of flowering, a nice floral aroma starts to appear and remains in the cured product.

CHRONIC Cannabis seeds flower within 10 weeks. It's cannabis seeds produce a mild, sweet smell that develops while flowering. The White Widow is the mother of the famous The result is a spectacular variety rich in cannabinoids. Plant medium size, which needs a few days to achieve internal growth in the size desired. Structurally it seems to NYCD but aromatic nuances White Widow express their presence at this junction.White Widow is a real bendition for therapeutic uses, it makes this strain highly recommended for medical use.

Mine are really late this is copied and pasted from their site.

Dispatched on:
Jan 01 1970

I'm an outdoor grower.Alot of the freebies I will be getting seem more suited for indoors,will this make a big difference if grown outdoors?Will they not do as well or be more prone to problems?

Any plant that can be grown indoors can be grown outdoors as well if your growing season is long enough for the flowering period. The flowering period is the #1 thing to look for in determining which seeds you need for your particular area.

niteshft said:
Any plant that can be grown indoors can be grown outdoors as well if your growing season is long enough for the flowering period. The flowering period is the #1 thing to look for in determining which seeds you need for your particular area.

:yeahthat:

Only other thing I cld add wld be how mold resistant they are if you are in an area that has those problems.

thanks guys.I wasn't sure and I'm foaming at the mouth to try the white widow from DinaFem.Heck I'm foaming at the mouth just for some good seeds and to grow something with a name.

dman1234 said:
Mine are really late this is copied and pasted from their site.

Dispatched on:
Jan 01 1970

wow dman, thats some long waitin, i would be complainin, lmfao

There was a baggie that i wasnt expecting it say NL automatic FEM, LMAO.

i didnt know it could be an auto and a fem, its got me scared

:confused2: :bolt:

No and it's been about 11 days now. I'm not worried cause they said they were busy. If I don't get them by this coming monday I'll be surprised. I usually get them about 7 days after i order, and the last time 10 days. But there was a Holiday involved. I'm thinking the promo bottled necked them some as to where they might be 3 to 4 days behind schedule because of the buisness. Hope this helps some.

nor did i get a response when i called them or by e-mail.......

Wow ok, yes important sure they r busy busy. Thank y'all

I got mine..on the east coast. Took 5 days from order. I bought all of Bodhi's and Gage's strains. I got all kinds of freebies. Already have every Riot's bean.

ChewbacaKz said:
Any one in the states get there seeds yet

im in Canada and i got mine, not the states but the same side of the pond.

Latest posts

Back