Getting ready for promo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A quote from the FAQS section at Attitude"6. I have not received my goods yet.
If choose standard postage and you do not receive your goods within 21 working days, then please contact us. Once you have done so, we will make enquires into the missing parcel with the relevant postal service, to try and track down your shipment, however if are unsuccessful then we cannot be held responsible for the mail service and your quarrel is with them. If you choose the ‘Guaranteed’ International, we guarantee your parcel for any event of it not arriving to you, and in the event of you not receiving your parcel we will reship your parcel immediately to the original address provided that we do not receive online confirmation of the delivery of your parcel from the mail service, Exclusions from our guarantee include if you parcel is confirmed as delivered, however you claim to have not received it, in this case you must take this up with the mail service including your mail person to obtain further information where the parcel was delivered to at your property our guarantee is also voided if you enter an incorrect address, as it is your responsibility to ensure we have the correct information to ship your parcel to, 99% of parcels arrive through your door however if your parcel requires collecting then this is your responsibility to collect it. "

21 business days.....Then contact us.....

If you try to contact them before 21 days they usually dont respond because they know its still in the mail. Give them a chance for cryin out loud.

hahahaha....i LOOVVVEE you guys!! usps tracking...:doh:

says delivered yesterday. running to the mail box

:bolt:

AluminumMonster said:
A quote from the FAQS section at Attitude"6. I have not received my goods yet.

If you try to contact them before 21 days they usually dont respond because they know its still in the mail. Give them a chance for cryin out loud.
I have gotten A package but it didn't have what I ordered so are they going to say o'well tough luck it shows it was delivered.Seems like it's kinda easy to send a shirt just so they can say the package was delivered and keep the $.I'm hoping they messed up my order so that the shirt I did get was the freebie from the giveaway that got sent seperately and got here first.My tracking number doesn't say it's been delivered yet,but it might not be updated yet.

Oldsman,(as in oldsmobile?) were there 2 t-shirts in your order? if the promo came with one and you added one for stealth shipping then you will recieve 2 packages. i tried to find where i read this but when they ship a promo t-shirt they ship it seperately from you bean order.

bi0phreak420 said:
they have until Monday if my stuff aint here they will be getting a rude phone call and i will be getting my money back
thats real mature, first off the person u will be rude to most likley has nothing to do with it, and second attitude can not control the postal service

AluminumMonster said:
Oldsman,(as in oldsmobile?) were there 2 t-shirts in your order? if the promo came with one and you added one for stealth shipping then you will recieve 2 packages. i tried to find where i read this but when they ship a promo t-shirt they ship it seperately from you bean order.
Yeah,I love me Oldsmobiles.The other thing you are saying is exactly what I've thought happened and after rechecking my tracking # it states that it passed through a second processing facility just this evening.I feel confident everything is good and that the 'Tude still rocks.

just checked on the location of my beans from the tude...Tracker says the shipment is out for delivery here in Michigan...

So i do believe my seeds will be here today. Tracking saYs they went thru the local postal service yesterday and r n transit. So excited.

got my seeds.....g13 was nl auto fem...No t-shirt

Latest posts

Back