Getting ready for promo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
v35b said:
got my seeds.....g13 was nl auto fem...No t-shirt
Congrats on the new babies.I kinda hope I get that strain as well.

SensiStarFan said:
got mine, plus a free pack of rolling papers.
SSF,those papers are kinda putting the buggy before the horse:D ,my fears of not getting mine are all but gone.:)

oldsman said:
SSF,those papers are kinda putting the buggy before the horse:D ,my fears of not getting mine are all but gone.:)

lol, I thought it was a good sign. The rolling papers they sent are HUGE. In my mind I'm thinking the looked at my order and said "Oh crap he is going to be knee deep in great buds, send him some giant rolling papers!" :D

-SSF-

i got the rollin pappers also, and i got the NL Fem Auto, not a big fan of fem or auto so im a scared of this little seed, maybe i will let you guys grow it out first, LMAO.

SensiStarFan said:
lol, I thought it was a good sign. The rolling papers they sent are HUGE. In my mind I'm thinking the looked at my order and said "Oh crap he is going to be knee deep in great buds, send him some giant rolling papers!" :D

-SSF-

:rofl:

well mine came in to but i have to admit some of the seeds look a little shady..I have 3 of my feminized are tiny as hell and some of the other ones are white.I was always told that seeds are suppose to be big and dark colored ..do they re-place seeds that dont germ???

No i dont think they do, they r sold as souveniers. And the size of the seeds dont matter. My best seeds so far were tiny tiny

Please Note: The Attitude Seedbank sells all seeds strictly for souvenir purposes only or for storage in case the laws may change and for the conservation of cannabis seeds. Seeds sold by The Attitude may not be germinated in countries not legal to do so.
WARNING: IT IS A CRIMINAL OFFENSE TO GERMINATE CANNABIS SEEDS IN MOST COUNTRIES
I see this in "red" under every seed description..:

Yeah i guess i will have to wait and see what happens itsgonna be a cpl months before i start anymore

Today was a good day MP'ers.

Today I also got in 20 SSH from Mr. Nice, and OG Graze, as well as a couple more C99 hybrids.

securedownload.jpeg

TheKlonedRanger said:
Today was a good day MP'ers.

Today I also got in 20 SSH from Mr. Nice, and OG Graze, as well as a couple more C99 hybrids.

Nice!

When my order made it safley. I also had the Pack of rolling papers in my package.
I plan to use one of those papers for my current Grow.
It is killing me waiting untill Thursday to harvest.. I've been tempted tho...lol.
But so far so good, All buds In tact! So far. lol.. but Heck tomorrow is tuesday, so Thursday isnt far from then..

Bio, i am indeed a Newbie. but this is my second order from the Tude..

My first order with them, i bought 5 fem Auto ak47's and got 2 feebie female seeds with that order.
So far i have germed 1 of the feebies,, (it was small and white) and it did great untill i put it out in the SunShine too soon, and she passed away..
I also sprouted 4 of the 5 AK's.. and all 4 are doing well. so I have had a 100% germ rate with the tudes seeds.
And i think someone already pointed out that the tude probably wouldnt warrantee them if they dont pop.
However **IF** that happened to you. imo best thing to do is contact the beeder of the seeds and be nice in your email or phone call. and I would Bet *most* of the breeders out there would probably send ya something, if None of your seeds germed... But then again that is just a guess on my part.
I don't expect a 100% germ rate tho.
I was also under the belief that **Bag Seeds* you want to use the biggest darkest, Or Striped seeds you can find in the sack..
But i think when you step up into the big leaques, Seed breeders, Im going into it with a open mind, and trying things out...
Best of luck to everyone on there Grows!
My My

my my said:
Bio, i am indeed a Newbie. but this is my second order from the Tude..

My first order with them, i bought 5 fem Auto ak47's and got 2 feebie female seeds with that order.
So far i have germed 1 of the feebies,, (it was small and white) and it did great untill i put it out in the SunShine too soon, and she passed away..
I also sprouted 4 of the 5 AK's.. and all 4 are doing well. so I have had a 100% germ rate with the tudes seeds.
And i think someone already pointed out that the tude probably wouldnt warrantee them if they dont pop.
However **IF** that happened to you. imo best thing to do is contact the beeder of the seeds and be nice in your email or phone call. and I would Bet *most* of the breeders out there would probably send ya something, if None of your seeds germed... But then again that is just a guess on my part.
I don't expect a 100% germ rate tho.
I was also under the belief that **Bag Seeds* you want to use the biggest darkest, Or Striped seeds you can find in the sack..
But i think when you step up into the big leaques, Seed breeders, Im going into it with a open mind, and trying things out...
Best of luck to everyone on there Grows!
My My
Yeah im not expecting 100% but yeah i have heard alot of good things about them so im gonna take everyone's word..Im sure ill be happy with the outcome

just wanted to report out of six beans from dna genetics 1 of the cannalope seeds looked like it was a total loss.If anyone had the time and seen it it would of been discarded......but it's ok.....the freebies help make up for things like this. Missing out on one seed could be missing out on a nice pheno. But just to say things arn't perfect but still attitudes is very good. And they deserve a lot of credit.

Got mine today and all is well.Loved the free papers(huge bedsheet things).I actually have a rolling machine those are pefect for,no more splicing 2 together for a little while anyhow.I'm already trying to talk the wife into another order.Maybe after I cut the grass,fix the shelf,window and door,wash wax and detail her car,do the laundry,the dishes and fix supper I might can get the whole question out before the yellin' starts.

oldsman said:
Got mine today and all is well.Loved the free papers(huge bedsheet things).I actually have a rolling machine those are pefect for,no more splicing 2 together for a little while anyhow.I'm already trying to talk the wife into another order.Maybe after I cut the grass,fix the shelf,window and door,wash wax and detail her car,do the laundry,the dishes and fix supper I might can get the whole question out before the yellin' starts.

I feel you on that one..Gotta love them honey do's:argue:

oldsman said:

Yaaaaaayyyyy
I smiled and was dead happy when I saw that Olds!!

Have you guys never heard of "Rips" hxxp://www.amazon.co.uk/Sampler-Pack-Packets-Cigarette-rolling/dp/B002W2B34Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1300900521&sr=8-1

Fantastic things, I've been using them for longer than I care to think about, just tear off what you need, rool and away you go, no joining papers,,,,, EVER!!
We used to have competitions who could rool the biggest J,,,,,,, I once did a foot long BLINDFOLDED, my record was 2ft with my eyes open.

Gotta love dem rips!

woodydude said:
Yaaaaaayyyyy
I smiled and was dead happy when I saw that Olds!!
Somebody call the EMS,I done killed Woodydude.Least he died happy with a smile.:D Once upon a time when I worked as a cashier at a gas station I used and sold Rips.They had different widths also if I recollect.

Yep, red-narrow, green, thicker, blue thickest for big fat beefy joints thicker than a baby's leg! (Or my .....)
My fav's are the narrow ones made from Hemp paper. No nasty bleech in them and smoooooothest J's you will smoke.
Not dead dude, I only look that way when baked :D

Latest posts

Back