Air Cooled Hood vs. Cooling The Room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pcduck said:
Yes but the light being emitted from the bulb is perpendicular

ahhh, oh k.

pcduck said:
A line is perpendicular to another if it meets or crosses it at right angles (90°).

:holysheep: seriously? wouldn't I have to understand the difference between parallel and perpendicular to even ask my initial question?

OGKushman said:
IMHO if I had to do it all over again....4ft parabolics and a mini split

i second that...........co2 of course!

seriously? wouldn't I have to understand the difference between parallel and perpendicular to even ask my initial question?

I don't what you understand:confused2:

If one would know the difference why would one ask the question:confused2:

Can you not see where you were unclear?

pcduck said:
These percentages are from an bare bulb set perpendicular to a piece of glass as it would be in an a/c hood with glass.

I have yet to see a system where, and I quote, "an bare bulb set perpendicular to a piece of glass"

any other confusions?

sMACkaddict said:
Can you not see where you were unclear?

I have yet to see a system where, and I quote, "an bare bulb set perpendicular to a piece of glass"

any other confusions?

:confused: I could see where there might be some confusion But since I understood it I just figured anybody could, as we were talking light rays and refectance. I guess I could have been a bit clearer by saying when light perpendicularly strikes the surface. As it would in an a/c hood with glass. Or I could have just added a comma.:confused2:

I don't think you need a system to measure the total reflectance of glass. An incandescent light would work or even the sun.

got ya, I have lots of temperature difficulties because of my lights housing, its a steel box with a tempered glass window... and I live in a concrete house, so it makes ventilation difficult.... I have AC in the room that the closet is in, but I am using local bag seed currently so I hope the strain is local and acclimatized to higher temps...

sMACk

Latest posts

Back