Help Identify the issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind of light are you using?

I am pretty sure it is not your light.:aok:

Most cfl's you can get pretty close with no problems. Place the back of your hand at the same level as the top of your plant. Then raise or lower your light till you fell a slight warmth, that is where I would put my light.

As I previously stated I would leave things be. Let the plant recover and watch your pH, but let it drift some.

Patience is golden when it comes to growing:)

thanks I will just freaking cause it is spreading up the plant. I will leave them be for now. I was wanting to switch to flower soon but I dont want to stress them out more. I am getting a rez temp gauge would a fish tank one work

Yes a fish tank thermometer will work, just do not get the ones that go on the outside of the tank.

All right so I do not see this blotching spreading even have some new growth taking off almost looking like it is taking the place of damaged leaves. I was this close to flushing for 72 hours with 5.6 PH water. When the lights came on I changed my mind the plants are looking a little better. I post some picture here to show. Due to limited space I need to switch to bloom I am just scared it will be too soon and just cause unwanted stress at this point.

FB1115.jpg

FB new growth 1115.jpg

LC1115.jpg

LC new growth 1115.jpg

I would let it veg until it has recovered.

I wouldn't switch to bloom until they show sexual maturity or about 5-6wks because if you switch too soon they will stretch like crazy rather than switching over to flowering right away. I would also put at least 2 more bulbs on them so that they won't stretch for the light. They are nice and compact right now and the extra light will help keep them that way until the switch to 12/12 :)

Latest posts

Back