Mandala seed bank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grower13

Reaction score
placed order Saturday night........now just wait...... they take paypal

Your order is was shipped today.
Our packaging is stealth. Please open the sealed bag and you will find your seeds inside.The FAQ and guides at wxw.mandalaseeds.com contain important information that we recommend to read through. If you have questions regarding your order please contact me at [email protected].
Thank you for choosing Mandala Seeds!
We hope to hear from you again.
Best regards,
Devi
wxw.shop.mandalaseeds.com

Grower13 said:
placed order Saturday night........now just wait...... they take paypal

Your order is was shipped today.
Our packaging is stealth. Please open the sealed bag and you will find your seeds inside.The FAQ and guides at wxw.mandalaseeds.com contain important information that we recommend to read through. If you have questions regarding your order please contact me at [email protected].
Thank you for choosing Mandala Seeds!
We hope to hear from you again.
Best regards,
Devi
wxw.shop.mandalaseeds.com

Awesome Grower13...What seeds did you order? MOJO to ya':icon_smile:

Did you order directly from Mandala? I am needing (okay wanting) some more Satori seeds.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Did you order directly from Mandala? I am needing (okay wanting) some more Satori seeds.

yes I ordered from them....... order a few of their strains...... including satori.

StikyClnes said:
Awesome Grower13...What seeds did you order? MOJO to ya':icon_smile:

They have good prices!

OptionsPrice Subtotal 1 xKrystalica Quantity: 10 regular seeds (€35.00)
€0.00€35.001 xCalifornia DreamQuantity: 3 feminized seeds (€15.00)
€0.00€15.001 xFruityliciousQuantity: 3 feminized seeds (€15.00)
€0.00€15.001 x8 Miles HighQuantity: 10 regular seeds (€25.00)
€0.00€25.001 xHashberry Quantity: 10 regular seeds (€25.00)
€0.00€25.001 xGaneshQuantity: 10 regular seeds (€25.00)
€0.00€25.001 xSatori Quantity: 10 regular seeds (€35.00)
€0.00€35.00Purchase total:€175.00Total:€175.00

Can't wait to hear about all of these. I really like Mandala and their site.

Ok, the limited time only seed.. I must have!!!

Beyond the Brain
Limited Edition

Type:
mostly sativa

Genetics:
Columbian Sativa/Haze x Satori P1 (parent line)

Cultivation:
indoor/outdoor/greenhouse

THC:
23-25%

High:
Crystal-clear cerebral high; expansive; active and social; energizing; transcendental. Especially valuable for creative and spiritually orientated persons and nature lovers.

Aroma:
Minty (sweet), thyme, some spice.

Medical use:
Excellent medical-grade marijuana for broad spectrum use. Great for experiencing a very clear, functional, motivational high with long-lasting potency along with the medical benefits.

Haze X Satori?! Sounds interesting to me! :D

Rosebud said:

I've got deadhead og and dutch passions The Ulitmate in veg now....... also popped a couple of freebies Pineapple Chunck and Super Lemon Haze....... Not real excited about growing in summer........ I just wanted a head start on the next growing season.

Rosebud said:

They have a great site........ lots of info......... I like the fact many of their strains are heat resistant.

Yeah, I'll be considering this place for my next purchase seriously... though Attitude ALWAYS pulls me in with their freebies.. I can't break away!!

Oh and...

I think THG grew Beyond the Brain.

Wait, seriously? If so, I'll gladly pick up and purchase.. I didn't know THG did breeding and/or distro.

BTW....... they sell seeds from just about all the breeders....... I had no idea they sold seeds from so many places.

EllisD said:
Yeah, I'll be considering this place for my next purchase seriously... though Attitude ALWAYS pulls me in with their freebies.. I can't break away!!

Oh and...

Wait, seriously? If so, I'll gladly pick up and purchase.. I didn't know THG did breeding and/or distro.

They have freebies.

Ahh regs only for under 99 euro purchase, but still 4 freebies either way :aok:

EllisD said:
Oh and...

She didn't breed it she grew it.:eek:

Latest posts

Back