Mandala seed bank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EllisD said:
Ok, the limited time only seed.. I must have!!!

Haze X Satori?! Sounds interesting to me! :D

I am toking on some Beyond the Brain right now. It seems to have 2 distinct phenos--one shorter more compact, the other more sativa like being a little branchy and willowy. While I like it, Satori is still my favorite. I have not been disappointed with any of the Mandala strains I have tried.

I just wish I wasn't so piss poor after this initial investment for these tents etc... I'm wanting to buy some more seeds right now, and just can't shell the funds anytime soon. :(

Satori is on my "top to try" list. :aok:

I am sitting on over 40 fem seeds and have to fight myself not to order from someone else just to have more strains.

Havingfun said:
I am sitting on over 40 fem seeds and have to fight myself not to order from someone else just to have more strains.

hoarder:eek:

:48:

Grower13 said:
hoarder:eek:

:48:

LOL I started ordering and could not stop myself. Now my rooms are both full grow and flower and still have 40 left. I still want to order more. I think I need to check myself in for a habit. Funny thing is I dont smoke. But can not stop. My name is ***** and I have a habit. :holysheep: I said it. I am on my way to recovery.:D

I received my package today....... very very very stealth...... they sent me a 10 pack of chill-om as a freebie......... 6 business days to find me........ oh so happy about the buds in my future.

Latest posts

Back