If you want the BEST customer services in the seed biz? Crop King seeds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man. If you hadn't started this thread, I wouldn't have known about them. I chatted with them and I LOVE their payment options. Something that EVERY damn seedbank in the world should do.

One 1/4" taproot already in the 7 I germinated also. I think most will probably be popped by tomorrow night.

Thanks man. If you hadn't started this thread, I wouldn't have known about them. I chatted with them and I LOVE their payment options. Something that EVERY damn seedbank in the world should do.

You sure? According to JAAM I'm just a joke with useless posts . LOL

Thanks Glad you liked it. I was Shocked at the custumer service so I had to share.

You sure? According to JAAM I'm just a joke with useless posts . LOL

Thanks Glad you liked it. I was Shocked at the custumer service so I had to share.

Pretty much... you recommend seeds from a breeder you didn't even grow yet... LOL only bc they have a guaranteed germ rate LMAO...

Is you headset broken on your xbox ? Can't talk ish to little kids so you came to mp to feel big EH .
Let's see your grows Big shot? You seem to talk a lot of smack lets see the grow logs to back it up?
Yes I haven't grown these strains but I have friends who have so keep grasping at straws you SAD little boy

Is you headset broken on your xbox ? Can't talk ish to little kids so you came to mp to feel big EH .
Let's see your grows Big shot? You seem to talk a lot of smack lets see the grow logs to back it up?
Yes I haven't grown these strains but I have friends who have so keep grasping at straws you SAD little boy

JAAM will grow circles of pot around you Stank for the record.......

Easy big guy.. JAAM is the real dealio. If u wanna see some of his grows, click his name > profile > statistics > threads started by user. Look at some of his threads, lots to learn, lots to see of the yummy yummy. I like the roadrunner auto pics, looks yum yum

JAAM is awesome I know ....so he grows good weed gives him the right to be a Goof?

Never said that, was just saying he knows how to grow the goods. "IF" this was a **** measuring contest, he would win. By you asking to see the size of his ****, kinda turns it into a **** measuring contest. Which I think your trying to avoid in the first place. I think your awesome Stank, I enjoy your posts, and your grows. But I do believe he has the street cred, to be talking, where as me and you should still be listening. I don't know how much experience you have, but I don't have 1/10th of what these guys have. I am humbled by their replies, even if they may be slightly blunt, and to the point. But thats why we come here right? For criticism, to help us do better.

I used asterisks *** , but you can replace then with what ever word you see fit :D

I don't come to MP to feel BIG.... :chuck: I come here to chat with friends and to sometimes to have a laugh.... :vap_smiley:

All my threads were deleted here at MP bc of a break in bout 3-4 years back... I was forced to shut down and move when I went offline...

So if all these friends of yours have had great phenos from these genetics then why waste money buying seeds? or time having to search for a good pheno? why not just get a cut of that KILLER pheno your buddy has???

heres a couple pics so you know what keepers look like when ya find one... :48:

View attachment DSC_0032.JPG

View attachment DSC_0035.JPG

View attachment DSC_0056.JPG

View attachment DSC_0060.JPG

LOL
I agree BUT if you don't jump to wait the Grow gods suggest you get ish on you can see it over and over again.

You people seem to forget that we have the basics then many ways to grow weed. Just cause you got 10 years big DEAL .
This is the ONLY grow site that has the elder members bash the guys starting out.

You wanna talk D sizing. How about JAAM telling me to bow down cause lyfspan is bigger you can just switch years of growing with D size same thing around hear.

I come hear to talk to other growers cause I can't in real life .
I don't come hear to have people talk smack and tell me to do this or I will fail

I don't come to MP to feel BIG.... :chuck: I come here to chat with friends and to sometimes to have a laugh.... :vap_smiley:

All my threads were deleted here at MP bc of a break in bout 3-4 years back... I was forced to shut down and move when I went offline...

So if all these friends of yours have had great phenos from these genetics then why waste money buying seeds? or time having to search for a good pheno? why not just get a cut of that KILLER pheno your buddy has???

heres a couple pics so you know what keepers look like when ya find one... :48:

How many times do I have to say it bro . I haven't found the genetics I wanna clone. Where I live these strains are out played. I wanna run genetics we don't have around.
When I get my genetics I want I will clone it and run a whole 4x4 of it.

I want stuff people don't have. Example purple buckeye,Krazy glue etc Not Roccaberry kush that everyone has.

All 5 crown Royals broke soil and all 5 white cookies broke soil.
So if germ rate and custumer service are indicators of the quality these meds will be awesome.

Sure stank, your not sure even what pheno popped and it may not be the best of the bunch, you really need to grow it out and see the structure, and then give it a smoke really before you know the quality. Glad that they germ'ed for you and hope you got the best pheno, but with beans it's a crap shoot bro.

You being for real right now?

yes im being fo real.... what if half of them herm? what if you don't like any of the phenos? what if none of them are keepers? then would you still say they are quality?

nothing is quality til its in a jar if ya ask me...

If he doesn't takes clones he'll never keep a pheno........ he's one and done.

Kravenhead do you honestly believe that I don't know THAT? Like seriously bro. I'm saying IF these things are indicators this will be good meds . Not Awesome I got good service and germ rates so I'm gonna have awesome meds 100% .
Keep picking my posts apart.

No click EH Rose see how fast they swooped in?

Funny grower13 you got this info cause I won't buy a turbo cloner? TangieDank has my RoccaBerry phenol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back