If you want the BEST customer services in the seed biz? Crop King seeds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes im being fo real.... what if half of them herm? what if you don't like any of the phenos? what if none of them are keepers? then would you still say they are quality?

nothing is quality til its in a jar if ya ask me...

I agree with you about the jar and trust me I'm a weed snob I won't smoke unless it's at least A-.

No I wouldn't say they are quality but SO FAR they are quality but not to JAAM standards I know

Keep picking my posts apart.

Did my comment butt hurt you stank, I simply was joining the discussion, what according to you, is what this forum is for. I don't have a bone to pick with you so if you don't start **** there wont be ****.

Yes I'm so " Butt Hurt" your gonna need to bring your A Game if that's your Goal. Since when do you care what I say this forum is for? The **** hit the fan long time ago incase you haven't noticed.

Good song Stank, i remember it back in the day. So has this thread run its course?

Firstly, I've been growing and importing seeds for more than 10 years personally. And I've went through most of the seedbanks in europe at one time. And I've had the most well known banks send me 5 seeds that were ALL over the place. It's getting better and better but it's still just a crapshoot unless you find a pheno that you like at take cuttings. I'll take a chance on the canadian seedbank. We'll see how it goes. I'm not going to proclaim anything about them for a few months. But I don't see any reason to attack Stank. I've been longer than most of you all (if not everyone in this thread?) and I've never seen these personal attacks and pissing contests in all of my time here. Not cool. Live and let live.

You sure? According to JAAM I'm just a joke with useless posts . LOL

Thanks Glad you liked it. I was Shocked at the custumer service so I had to share.

He kinda brought the drama in here from another thread with that quote. I agree, 100%, no need to be harsh, or single someone out. We are all here to help. We all have opinions. And we all do what we want in the end.

I send u a <3 stank!

Firstly, I've been growing and importing seeds for more than 10 years personally. And I've went through most of the seedbanks in europe at one time. And I've had the most well known banks send me 5 seeds that were ALL over the place. It's getting better and better but it's still just a crapshoot unless you find a pheno that you like at take cuttings. I'll take a chance on the canadian seedbank. We'll see how it goes. I'm not going to proclaim anything about them for a few months. But I don't see any reason to attack Stank. I've been longer than most of you all (if not everyone in this thread?) and I've never seen these personal attacks and pissing contests in all of my time here. Not cool. Live and let live.

He kinda brought the drama in here from another thread with that quote. I agree, 100%, no need to be harsh, or single someone out. We are all here to help. We all have opinions. And we all do what we want in the end.

I send u a <3 stank!

ya'll are funny... maybe you guys can help stank crank out the dank... GOOD LUCK :48:

LOL
I agree BUT if you don't jump to wait the Grow gods suggest you get ish on you can see it over and over again.

You people seem to forget that we have the basics then many ways to grow weed. Just cause you got 10 years big DEAL .
This is the ONLY grow site that has the elder members bash the guys starting out.

You wanna talk D sizing. How about JAAM telling me to bow down cause lyfspan is bigger you can just switch years of growing with D size same thing around hear.

I come hear to talk to other growers cause I can't in real life .
I don't come hear to have people talk smack and tell me to do this or I will fail

I think we all join here for the same reason.. the beautiful plant we all love. I have been on many grow sites, thats why my name is Next, figured this was the next one, hah. Well it might be the last forum I join, I have come to enjoy my time here, there may not be 10,000 active members, but the members that are active, are all here to help, sure some ego's and some anger may come out "rarely", but why do I care if the guy giving me advice is in a bad mood, and says it with a sharp tounge, he still showed up, to give me his advice. If I don't like it, guess what, tada, carry on, I love this place. I haven't been here long, but the members treat me well, i've butted heads from time to time, people have different opinions, and there are many ways to skin a cat. I read over and over again, just because it works for you, doesn't mean it works for someone else. But they suggest you try it, and see, that is very humble if you ask me. That means hey, this works great for me you should try it! but if it doesn't work out, there are other ways that can help too.

P.S Stank, none of us are attacking you. Fairly mild thread actually. JAAM, and Kraven, stated some facts, nothing personal man.

Well put next, I have no beef with anyone here, never had...never will. My gardens grow just fine, if those I try to help do not want my advice or experience then so be it, I simply don't waste my time with them after that. It's not being ugly, if your here and you ask a question, get tons of good advise and then you argue or simply ignore the advice given then well that's your loss. What you say and how you carry yourself speaks volumes on your true skill level. If your happy with your results, then there is no need to ask questions, if you want to improve or to save money, why not just use the advice that is given and be thankful you were not charged to apprentice at the feet of some of the best pollen chuckers / growers in the world. Stank you got all the answers bro, so in my book there is nothing I can add that will help you, best of luck bro.

Yea I agree too, to much stress in this thread, time for all to smoke one and just sit back and chill, good call Dman...best to pull this one over and try to relax, we all are here for the same reason, some times we just don't see eye to eye and that's life. I harbor no ill will toward anyone nor do I hold grudges or hang on to past discussions if they are not productive. I have said my piece as has everyone else, no need to beat this thread into the ground. Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back