Plane forced to make emergency landing after strong marijuana smell sickens flight cr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burnin1

Reaction score
Are you kidding me? :rolleyes: ~ Burnin1
---------------------------------------------

Plane forced to make emergency landing after strong marijuana smell sickens flight crew

ay_110690181.jpg

By: Tanya Malhotra

A plane in the United Kingdom, was forced an emergency landing after the flight crew fell ill due to a strong odor of marijuana.

The British Airways flight was forced to return to Gatwick airport after the marijuana smell got stronger as the flight continued.

Flight BA2552 with 174 passengers was forced to abandon its trip to Heraklion, Greece, and return to the airport after 90 minutes.

When the flight returned, firefighters rushed on board the aircraft to find the source behind the smell.

40-year-old Stuart Barnes, who was on the plane with his wife and kids, said that the marijuana smell was present even before takeoff.

The flight crew told passengers that once the air condition will be turned on, the smell will go away. However, the smell only got worse, and after 90 minutes, the flight crew fell ill.

Barnes said that he has been to Amsterdam, the Netherlands, so he recognized the smell of marijuana, but his kids did not recognize the smell.

http://www.worldwideweirdnews.com/2...rong-marijuana-smell-sickens-flight-crew.html

come on! i first thought it could be someone vaping, but reading through, it sounds as if it could be something other than marijuana to begin with

They didnt get ill from weed,,,freaking morons.

They seriously want you to believe that the ODOR of cannabis caused the flight crew to become ill????

We have a few rows of fan belts in an isle at our parts Dept at work. Certain belts smell kinda like weed. It catches your attention. Lol.
It would be nice to find out what it really was they was smelling

If all they claimed was that they smelled weed then that i would believe because some ******* could have brought it on the plane,,,but to claim your sick from the smell is rediculous.

Skunk in wheel well.

Most likely Duck,, that would make me sick too. lol
okay probably not make me sick,,but i would be pissed cause i couldn't find the weed on the plane. Hey Weed on a Plane,,,not snakes on the plane. :rofl:

Latest posts

Back