Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gloman, i have some good cbd medicine for dogs, it is really helping quite a few old dogs. One was going to be put down, he is still with us and a happy boy. we sometimes just treat the dogs for the pain and they have a better quality of life. Please send me your addy and i will get some out for you if you want.

My post yesterday was all true. It wasn't about politics, it is about what happened to me and how i lost it. Is racism political? No, it is a moral issue, and mater, you can tell the folks that sent you that.

oh before you go WH, i went and read what you said at stax and I was mortified and sad for so many reasons. You go be with your sickening misogynist hate filled group, i am sorry i ever believed a thing you said. I am glad i was able to help your mom though. Please don't come back here.

Got to get myself into town. Three month's ago my mail truck burned up. The whole truck mail and all. Well, my new check must of been in there because I have not receive them yet. And, it has been three month. It won't be bad once I get to the bank, it's just the thought of doing it.

oh no ness that is horrible. Please don't hold up the bank. lol Your plants are sure pretty and they need you to not be in prison.

Gloman, i have some good cbd medicine for dogs, it is really helping quite a few old dogs. One was going to be put down, he is still with us and a happy boy. we sometimes just treat the dogs for the pain and they have a better quality of life. Please send me your addy and i will get some out for you if you want.

My post yesterday was all true. It wasn't about politics, it is about what happened to me and how i lost it. Is racism political? No, it is a moral issue, and mater, you can tell the folks that sent you that.

I can tell you that the cbd tincture is helping 2 of my dogs. 1 is 15 and the other 12. It started helping them with the first drop I gave them.

:smoke1:See you Snowflakes later. Lol
By the way Rose,,did you slip and fall too?
Funny as hell. Setup:rofl:
Guy cant have any fun anymore.
Weedhopper out.
Later Keef,,,yehaaaaaa

NO she had a stroke, it's a type of brain damage, but you already know that.

Hippie: "You go be with your sickening misogynist hate filled group....."
Gee, and I thought we were racist Nazis!

You can't blame Rose; she had a stroke and she Can't Understand Normal Thinking.
I hope her next stroke is her last one.

Hippie: Had to giggle when Rose blamed her Obama meltdown with her gynecologist on her stroke. She might want to buy him a steak dinner. Can't imagine there's that many doctors that'll get close to that dried up old cooze.
Good thing yer bald. Umbra would pull your hair.

Hopper: Loved Umbra's last post. Hope he realizes we feel the same way about him. Cock sucker kinda wore out his welcome.
Yep,,,Mater/Weedhopper,,,cause them to have a melt down. Also told them who i was. Lol,,,they wont even let a guy have a little fun. Snowflakes were coming out of the woodwork. Funny as hell.

They'll get banned at stax and then at MC, lol. No place left to hate monger, oh too bad.

They actually wish me dead? omg, what did i ever do to them but call out their racism. They give hippies a bad name, i don't wish anyone dead, geez.

Rose, I can't believe that. That is awful. How's the weather up in your neck of woods? This morning it was 38. What am I going to do with no pictures. I guess I could bring it into the shop. The shop keeper all ready saw the picture on my screen when he type in my password. It's a picture of good old mj. I tried to tell tj I needed a new computer because of tell whole tale of mj. That didn't work. Got to come up with another plan. I see a new computer in the future. Maybe I'll get a all-in -one. I just like having a tower.

We are in rain Ness, and will be for a while. It is good for the earth but not for the fair weather gardener. Lets put the whole estamater behind us. Let's move on, i am telling myself that too. Thanks for your support people. I hope you get a new computer.

I got some northern lights popping their little heads out of soil this morning.

Rose you got that baby Northern Light going. I have one. I read it is 90% Indica and 10% Sativa. Sounds like a night time med to me. I did some chores and now it is time to consecrate on my office, and soon to be lab. Probable in about a year. I always like Sci.

Good morning potheads....well it looks like I slept in and missed all the fun this morning...so as mr PA Green says, “Oh well”....Carry on Keef...happy bd to me...

Rose, that is the most kind, caring and selfless thing. If you would be willing to help me give my boy dog a better life I'd forever be in your debt. I've always been a hard and callased person due to my upbringing but my dogs cut right thru all that to the mushy underbelly of my feelings.
I'd rather not put my addy on the pages.
Could you send me a private email and Ill send you back my address and a pic of my dogs if I can figure out how on my phone.
My email is: [email protected]
I'd already been giving him rso except I don't want to wipe him out. Thank you!

I think you are right, i have NEVER seen that. She sure does look sativa, oh boy. did you get a clone? I would love to taste that and smoke it. wow. You have an assignment, a smoke report as soon as cured please. That is amazing. must be a recessive gene .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back