Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning zigggy, I hope you have a pleasant day. RE those ribs sure look yummy.

Good morning. nice to see the ladies here. You are working way hard Ness. I bet that is hard what you are doing. Do you like the looks of your new greenhouse?

Zigggy, how is that young man doing?

Those look good RE, did you see a good movie?

My plants are cute this morning. It is raining here all day. we need it. Lets smoke.

Morning OFC cloudy with a chance of sunshine here in PNW...
Nice Ribs RE.....
Starting to plant the veggie garden little more heat would be nice it's only seeds..
....Yep Rose let's puff one...:48:....

Pretty pink’n purple room rose, n’green too!!!

Good Morning OFC. Rose, I take it easy outside weeding. I take lots of breaks. I enjoy working with dirt very much. It's beautiful to watch mj grow. Thinking of beautiful, your plants are looking yummy up there.:icon_smile: Wishing you a beautiful day.

morning rose((and the rest of the ofc )))))our young man is making me an old women ,,,no one ever said it was gonna be this hard and the boy did not come with instructions,,,but I would not change it for all the money in the world,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Good morning all,

Ziggy, when bud and i had our first baby (43 years ago) we got in the car with her at the hospital and he said, he couldn't believe they would let us take her home. we knew nothing. But they survived and your lovely young man will too. he has generational greatness. And a good mom.

I am about to try some cbd Mango haze. I have a friend who grew too much outdoors and brought me a bag to make medicine. I decided i better try it first, the name imply's speedy pot to me and i don't think that would be good for meds. A girl has to do what a girl has to do, join me for a smoke, we could call it research and development. yes, that's it. R&D.

Ness, i love the dirt too.

Good Morning OFC. Another beautiful day in the neighborhood. Trying some testers, orange super skunk and kurple grape. Bunch of new seeds in the making. Dankity dank

Rose deleting post so umbra feeling do not get hurt. Only a matter of time.

Morning Umbra, that sounds like the breakfast of champions. Orange and all. yum.

Rose deleting post so umbra feeling do not get hurt. Only a matter of time.

Are you threatening now Wood hippy? I have enjoyed your company so please don't make me ban you over stupid stuff. You guys, just stop. What is your point? why are you mad?

Never threats only promises. Better go before the Back Stabbing starts

you better go no, if you don't have anything positive to contribute. This is a pot site, we grow pot. we grow great pot. if you want to contribute, we would love to have ya,but if you are here with some childish petty stuff, we don't need it. Grown men acting like this is baffling to me. what do you need to happen so you can let it go? And hi 4U.

cant we ALL just smoke a Bong?????

or take some "chill pills ".....it is Sunday and that means Billiards Day 4me.:smile: but first I need set fire to this here pipe

take care and be safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back