Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning potheads. Well for 15 more minutes anyway...slow start today, lol...

G'day all. Rosebud, you amazed me. My postal lady put that package right in my hand! She shook it and said "someone's getting cookies!":vap-Bong_smoker:

Stoners will wind a way!

It's 81 degrees here and I have every door in the house open enjoying it.

Started my Barney dog on 3 drops tonight.
Gonna let it build up in his sys. then cut the prednisone to half. If no seizures Ill cut it out completely. That stuff is SO hard on their internal organs. Y'all know how it is. You got a pet that burrows in to your heart you'll do anything to help them.
Ill keep ya posted on his progress.😅😎

Gloman, I spend more money on my dog then I spend on myself so I get it.

Good Evening OFC. Cane that is a beautiful picture up there. Is that your back yard or front yard?

Rose this is the best part of Spring. It's about 75 right now. And, things are coming together. I'm not going to be putting any plants outside this time around. Just got a bad feeling about it. I know I just got the grow tent. But, I'll be using it for veg's. This is my 5th grow. And, I had the first four outside in GA. Time to be more careful.

Gloman, I sure hope your pup gets better. I sure know how are pet are special to us.

Keef, if you tune in, I got your seeds today. Thank you. They are in the fig. I will not be popping any until Jan because I am planning a vacation. Going to MA, NH boarder. East coast. From about Nov 20th to Jan 6th. All my family are up there and I need this trip. I have 6 grandchildren and 1 great grandson who I have not even seen yet. He is 3. I'll be Thanking you again. And, I sure hope you get to feeling better. Soon.

Oh, ya. I have been fighting :chuck: with my UPS man for about a year. I don't know what his problem is. (can even call this one Green Santa). He just will not leave my packages unless he sees me. And, if he gets a smell of old mj, I don't know what he would do. Got to be nice to him. I don't want any trouble.

Evening Folks, Ness that would be a pic from my back patio :) You want to make sure that you be nice to that UPS man don't need any trouble when you growin!!!! Sounds like you have a wonderful time back East planed...grew up back there:)
Time for a Night Cap eh??....:48:....

Hey there mrcane. I'll happily join ya for an evening sit me downer. I'm getting a visit from my son this weekend and we are finally going to have nice weather.:48:

Good morning OFC. Another day, another bud. TGIF, that's right fryday, let's get fried.

morning every one ,,,,its Friday the 13 yall be careful out there today,,,,nice to see ya mr keef

Wake n bake! Got me a WI X BBSL bud I'm gonna savor in just a min.
Just got the front garden plowed up n tilled. Gonna try to sneek a few rows of corn in before it rains again. I hope!
Barney dog had a wonderfull restfull night and is feeling his oats today.
Thank you Rose.

Morning Zig !-- Gloman in da house !-- U still waiting to move them plants outside ?-- I got little peppers and Tomatos on the vine out back !-- The Roma Tomatos are green but bout big as a golf ball !-- I needed something to do with used nute water !-- They like it !
That WI --(Umbra's "The White -x- Nepal Indica " ) is a steam roller !-- That Black Berry Snow Lotus didn't bring any blackberry or any fruitiness to anything I bred him to !-- That Snow Lotus is dominate !-- That should get U there Cuz !-- The WI x-BBSL works for me !-- It's kinda developing into a work horse for me !-- Easy to clone -- indica dominate and grows well !

I grew Umbra's Riot Berry -x- BPU a couple cycles !-- It was good weed !-- Wasn't a lick of Berry in that thing !-- It didn't smell when it was growing but the smoke was strong smelling !-- Like Tahoe OG --SR-91 and Master Kush !-- D.D. don't like that terp profile but I do !-- I only had the one girl so I don't know if it threw different phenos or not !-- It was easy to grow but stretched a bit too much for me !-- Looked like a middle of the road hybrid !-- Finish maybe 65-70 days ?-- Probably better than most I've bought !-- Except maybe The Tranquil Elephantizer outta Bohdi !-- It had that signature Umbra frost !--I do some test growing for Umbra -- $60 a pack woulda been a steal !-- I paid $110--125 for the TE
That Riot Berry-x- BPU shoulda sold for $ 85-90 A pack !-- If U like that Kush profile U would like it !

good morning people,

another rainy cloudy day in paradise, oh wait that is cane that lives in paradise.

Welcome home keef.

Good news on Barney. Nick, glad you liked your noisy cookies. Ness, your trip sounds wonderful and so do you. I am glad you are being careful about growing where you are. that is so scary.

can i just say my plants are looking fab. happy grower here.

Happy Friday the 13th peeps. lets smoke.

Thanks Rose !--When I have problems I usually only have some pain and may get a little grumpy but this was different !-- Been a decade since I got that bad !--
I got a plant or 2 that look OK for midgets !
CBD Crews Indica-x- Valentine !-- (from Umbra and Rose's project )
Sister to the Gloman's WI-X-BBSL!--

Morning OFC cloudy with a chance of sunshine here..Good to see our old buddy back Morning Keef...
Almost paradise Rose :) I'm with y'all for a smoke....:48:......

Think that I have everything caught up transplanting,topping, Fed some mineral tea,time to kick back and watch the girls grow:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back