Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning potheads...Sun’s comin up this morning so that’s good, I covered my garden beds last night as some chillin was expected. I’ll go out now and open it all up. Can’t wait to get my pot garden started out there but it’ll have to wait a bit longer...
Glad your back out here keef. Gloman, glad your dog is feelin better, that’s awesome...

Bud did you get in touch with Greenpoint on those purple punch and mimosa drop they did?

No not yet I’m just waiting for my taxes to come back Should be any day hope you’re having a good day man

Well the rain came so no corn planting today.
Ill play with my Barney dog instead. 😎
Rose you should see him now. It's like he's a new pup. His quality of life has gone up 1000%. TRUELY a mirical medicine!

I said the same thing after 1 day on the cbd drops my dogs made a vast improvement

This makes me very happy. 1000% seems like a lot. lol My best dog story is one that was going to be put to sleep as he was very old and had quit eating for 5 days and had so much wrong with him, tumors, etc. I had sent her some meds for her little frenchy bull dog who has ulcerative colitis. I told her to give the old dog a dropper full before she took him to be put down, just for his comfort of riding in the car. well, he got up and ate a full meal! She said, i am not putting him down if he is eating. That was 4 months ago! woo hoo, he is still here. Those hemp cbd oils they sell for dogs help a bit i hear, but not like a high cbd cannabis. That is like comparing roses and apples, that are in the same family. ya wanna eat a rose? no.

Keef, i am sorry for what you have been thru, i hope you feel a lot better and it lasts.

Keef! Good to see ya up my friend.
Yes I'm still waiting to move the girlz out.
Been nice for 2 days but we gonna get freezing temps at night this week.
That's life in the heart land. (redneck belt) lol.

Getting up for awhile again !-- I had a PM notification when I first signed back in and was gonna go back to it later -- I can't get there now -- Pretty sure it's me and not the system but I ain't fighting with electronics -- I'll mess with it later !--
Cane I like the view off your porch but that would be way too much going up and down for me !-- I'm a flatlander !
RE I be having fried green Tomatos before some U guys thaw enough to plant !-- I would say we a good month into the outdoor grow season down here !-- They ever let us grow outside I might give sativas a shot ?-- Gonna hit maybe 85 today !-- It's bright !-- I need to amble out tommorrow and get a little sun and move some !-- I'm a little stiff ! -- I got a new baby girl in the grow I need to clone -- Momma was the SR 91 ( Sangarara Reserve-x- 91 Dragons )-- The dad had a Mazar-i-Shariff mom and a BlackBerry Snow Lotus dad)-- How much dank can U put in one plant ?-- Ness got seed !

Getting up for awhile again !-- I had a PM notification when I first signed back in and was gonna go back to it later -- I can't get there now -- Pretty sure it's me and not the system but I ain't fighting with electronics -- I'll mess with it later !--
Cane I like the view off your porch but that would be way too much going up and down for me !-- I'm a flatlander !
RE I be having fried green Tomatos before some U guys thaw enough to plant !-- I would say we a good month into the outdoor grow season down here !-- They ever let us grow outside I might give sativas a shot ?-- Gonna hit maybe 85 today !-- It's bright !-- I need to amble out tommorrow and get a little sun and move some !-- I'm a little stiff ! -- I got a new baby girl in the grow I need to clone -- Momma was the SR 91 ( Sangarara Reserve-x- 91 Dragons )-- The dad had a Mazar-i-Shariff mom and a BlackBerry Snow Lotus dad)-- How much dank can U put in one plant ?-- Ness got seed !
keef it was from me telling you to get in touch with me. i sent you a few emails but never heard anything.

Giggy !-- My e-mail got broke !-- I think the last time I got in there it was to U !-- Keep forgetting to get D. D. to fix it for me !-- I'll get in that PM !

Sitting out in the garden listening to the weed show on my local public radio station...followed by the organic gardening show...lol...I love my little part of the state...doing a little garden construction(from deconstructed pallets) project as well. I’ll probably grow some veggies in them as I’ll use cloth pots for my weed...

View attachment 5BEBAA29-E538-4381-93EC-D5A474254234.jpeg

I was combining 2 blueberry varieties I got from Umbra -- GDP-X- BPU the mom and a B.B. King dad !--There was some other girls around so I dusted a bottom bud on them too !-- Looks like I might have a few seed !-- NL-X BBSL got hit too !-- Don't ask me why or what to expect !-- That WI-x- BBSL got in the way too !-- I liked the way I packaged the seed for Ness !-- Put a cotton pellet on either end of a drinking straw with the seed in the middle then used a clamp the ends closed and melted it closed !

This makes me very happy. 1000% seems like a lot. lol My best dog story is one that was going to be put to sleep as he was very old and had quit eating for 5 days and had so much wrong with him, tumors, etc. I had sent her some meds for her little frenchy bull dog who has ulcerative colitis. I told her to give the old dog a dropper full before she took him to be put down, just for his comfort of riding in the car. well, he got up and ate a full meal! She said, i am not putting him down if he is eating. That was 4 months ago! woo hoo, he is still here. Those hemp cbd oils they sell for dogs help a bit i hear, but not like a high cbd cannabis. That is like comparing roses and apples, that are in the same family. ya wanna eat a rose? no.

Keef, i am sorry for what you have been thru, i hope you feel a lot better and it lasts.

Actually, in the Middle East they use rosewater in the meals and washing your hands. Couscous is normally eaten with your hands. When you are done, you wash your hands in rosewater. I thought it a bit unusual and did not care for the taste of it much.

Good Morning OFC. Rose you sure are getting a lot of rain Ya, all that work that I enjoy is just going to be for veg's. I just don't trust my UPS jerk.

Keef morning, yes I received your seed very nicely packed. Thank You, so very much. You and umbra sure breed your seeds. In the future I just mine try breeding mj.

Today's adventure is Pet Adoption Day at Tracker Supply. See if we can fine good home for the little pups. Time for a bowl.:bong2:

I have yellow and red pepper plants going. I almost bought a black pepper, it just didn't look becoming. But, I keep thinking of that black pepper plant so if they are still at the store I'm going to pick a pack up.

Do tomatoes plants need the light cycle that mj needs? If I planted mj outside, I would of had a fight with tj about all the lights he has going in the back yard. He is a light man. He got all kind of flash lights and he has install a few lights in the back yard. It drives me crazy. I like it on the dark side at night. Any how I'm sure I would of won. Maybe with a little target practice. I better get myself motivated.:48: Have a great day OFC.

Morning O.F.C.!-- Ness I grew Tomatos and peppers in veg with my weed -- 18/6 and they can get outta hand !-- I ended up having to take them down !-- I got Tomatos -peppers onions and garlic out back in planters and a DWC box by a window with Celery-- basil --oragano and thyme in it for D.D.--
I cloned the herbs off the fresh herbs in the grocery store -- Even the celery !-- Most stuff loves 18/6 -- and used nute water !-- I got about 20 gallons of used nute water to do something with every 2 weeks !-- House plants - a patio garden and I still got more !

Morning y'all.
Cold and rainy today. Confounded weather!
Still got a row of sunflowers planted tho.
Hehe Rose, I guess 1000% is a bit of exageration, but he really is responding well.
I'm cutting his seizure meds in half starting today cuz he just seems so normal and happy. Time will tell but I'm betting on the oil being all he needs.
Hope everybody has a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back