Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ness I drive an old 95 or something compact clunker !-- D.D. got a new one and I got the ghost !--
We had D.D.'s nephew put in a used engine last year after D.D. blew the original engine up !-- Runs just fine but it got it's quirks !-- I would rather have a small truck but I get by !-- For awhile there all I had was my scooter !-- Can't haul many groceries on a scooter and my lawn mower got a bigger motor than the scoot !

I've grown many of his strains. I have at least 25 yet to pop. I have never been disappointed. When I ran his clockwork orange, that was some the best weed I have ever smoked or grown. His stuff is not cheap, by any means, but worth every penny imo.

I won hundred percent agree with you man that’s why when I seen that he was having such a huge percentage off For his for 20 sale I had to share

Keef, that's how my water heater is, but it's every day now. My chocolate lab is 15 and not doing well. While I'm hanging with the plumber, my son is taking dog to the vet to put her down. One of those days ...

I never worked on hot water heaters but I did use a thermostat and water heater heating element in a steam table I built once !-- Not that much to a water heater so I may just replace the heating element for $25- $50 -- If it keeps doing it I'll replace the thermostat at maybe $50 ?--- Just not a lot more to them !
Replace it ?-- Not if I can fix it cheap !-- I'll have to try !-- Mine only flips the switch maybe once a week !

That really sucks Umbra nothing worse than losing a family member I hope your day gets better man

I saved some blueberries back out my last wine run and smashed them up and spred it around in some of my outside planters -- Reacon they gonna grow ? -- All I know is I spread blueberry seed around in my planter and put in a marker at one test site -- I just wanna know if they'll come up ?-- I put seed in dirt and see what happens !

Good morning potheads...umbra, sorry to hear about your dog...that sucks...
Today clouds, tomorrow maybe rain, then spring and sun....

I need to re-up on my American Home Shield warranty !-- It's like a home repair policy !- I think it was about $400-600 a year !-- I pay about $50 service call for a covered home repair like hot water heaters -- I'll get the policy and wait a month or 2 and start having home repair problems !-- I've had it before and they patched up my old central air unit for $50 and another time I had a toilet that kept backing up -- The plumber spent about 3 hours working before he found the problem and fixed it -- Cost me $50 !-- I ain't cheap I just never have enough money to do things the right way !

Good morning peeps,
Umbra, i am so sorry about your girl. That is a very long time with a dog and to have to let them go. But wouldn't it be wonderful if we humans could do that? You have been a great friend to that dog. Big huge hugs!

so i went to lunch with my sister and got sick and she didn't. Gloman, i got your pm and am thinking about it.

I guess i should go look at the riot seeds huh? Don't need a thing.OH, thought i saw some mildew on my plants, oh no just soooooooooomuch frooooooost.

Umbra, I'm SO sorry about your dog. It's one of the hardest things I've ever had to do.
We gotta do what's right for them but that don't mean it's not pain full as he*l. Only thing we can do is keep the good memories of them alive.
I hope things get better for you soon.

Rose I sent a reply in the PM.'s but not sure if it went thru.
I'm not as savvy at this as I need to be. lol

Yes, i got it, thank you and returned a note a note to you. when you hit send, it takes a long time to send. I usually end up opening another window and let the message take its time.

thanks everyone, she is laying next to me. The other dogs know it too. They are laying with her as well. 15 is old for any dog, but big dogs age faster. She has been my friend forever. Gave her some cbd drops and she is sleeping.

My Itsy-Bitsy a black Shiti-Tzu girl was with me for 17 years so I certainly know how it feels !
Maybe we should talk about something else ?-- It's a private moment for Umbra !

It's Wednesday-- I don't eat bacon on Wednesday-- It's a religous thing !-- Got some Jimmy Dean Original Sausage on the menu !

I met Thunderfudge from Exotic genetix. I can say we smoked a joint together. Gave him a chunk of hash to smoke with his wife. I like how he breeds and that kimbo kush is a perfect example of why I like his stuff.

My rottie is 12 and she is showing her age as well. With all the rain we have gotten, it has awakened the moles. Luna has dug up most of the front yard hunting moles. Some people might get upset about their yard, but if she is having fun and she is engaged, I'm ok with it. Cutting the grass might be a bit difficult, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back