Need some advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The plants are mature enough to flower. They will stretch. flip them

The plants are mature enough to flower. They will stretch. flip them

Is it ok after the flip if i continue to feed nutrient for vegging for 2 weeks the change to bloom nutrients ? And to dont change the light spectrum for the 2 weeks to better control stretch ?

you can do that, but there will still be some stretch. You could top the plants also. You didn't mention if they are from seed or clones

you can do that, but there will still be some stretch. You could top the plants also. You didn't mention if they are from seed or clones

Seeds , top ? This far in life cycle ? This is the first 12/12 night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes you can top the plants at this stage. I would highly suggest trimming the lower leaves from the plant as well. They will see very little light, but will take the energy and nutes away from the main colas

Yes you can top the plants at this stage. I would highly suggest trimming the lower leaves from the plant as well. They will see very little light, but will take the energy and nutes away from the main colas

Ok got it il update on the situation

Well Bronsonwillner, your original post stated, need some advice. Should I go in flower? And you already had put them in flower. That is why I said you answered your own question.

Well Bronsonwillner, your original post stated, need some advice. Should I go in flower? And you already had put them in flower. That is why I said you answered your own question.

I know buddy

They look amazing. The one on the left I would low stress train (or maybe just bend them over?) those tall branches sideways so they match the rest of the tops. Last thing you want is to limit the light the rest of the tops can get because one or two tops that are too tall.

They look amazing. The one on the left I would low stress train (or maybe just bend them over?) those tall branches sideways so they match the rest of the tops. Last thing you want is to limit the light the rest of the tops can get because one or two tops that are too tall.

Thanks i tied them down a bit

The tallest has some spots

View attachment IMG_0459.jpg

What is this again ?????

Latest posts

Back