The Brother's Grunt multi strain grow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey tbg looks great man my camrea took a dive off the fridge. so pics are scarce for me but im glad to see your finished product worked well for ya. its great to watch a vet in action

THB those buds look great. I am speechless. Every update of yours is an insperation. I hope you get another grow that is worth you changing your mind about this being your last. I really enjoy your photography. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.

Leelow here are a few pics of the AK-48 the day of harvest. They were 55 days. ;)

100_6648.jpg

100_6633.jpg

thanks agian bro grunt, your always looking out for the misinformed,

leelow

Very nice finishing pics! Really good stuff bro.

Yeah, the ratio was 1 tablespoon /gal unsulphured molasses, as I heard it. I'm going to selectively try it on one of my gals vs. bananamana and see if there's any difference.

holy moly Bro.....i hate coming into your threads :eek:

every time i do you make me want to germinate new strains ;)

awesome shots

after you harvest when you hang the buds...do you cut the buds off the plant...or do u cut the leaves off the plant and just hang the whole plant up?

thedutchmaster3 said:
after you harvest when you hang the buds...do you cut the buds off the plant...or do u cut the leaves off the plant and just hang the whole plant up?

I believe that TBG cuts the leaves off. Some people do, some don't. You should check out the home page, it has all the info you are looking for.

www.marijuanapassion.com

thedutchmaster3 said:
Yup we trim off all the leaves after the plant has been taken down. After that we hang the plant stem and all to dry for about 5 days. Then the buds are chopped off the stems and placed into jars. Once a day the jars are opened for about 20 minutes at a time and then sealed back up.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Yup we trim off all the leaves after the plant has been taken down. After that we hang the plant stem and all to dry for about 5 days. Then the buds are chopped off the stems and placed into jars. Once a day the jars are opened for about 20 minutes at a time and then sealed back up.

How long do you repeat that last process?

how long of a cure do you do Bro?

i smoke way too much so i don't have much of a chance to let most of my smoke cure too long...

Zen on the other hand smokes only for aid in sleeping...he has some jars cured for over 6 months..he brought me a nugget of some KGB we grew last year a few weeks ago....HOLY FREAKING RIP MY HEAD OFF :D

LdyLunatic said:
how long of a cure do you do Bro?

i smoke way too much so i don't have much of a chance to let most of my smoke cure too long...

Zen on the other hand smokes only for aid in sleeping...he has some jars cured for over 6 months..he brought me a nugget of some KGB we grew last year a few weeks ago....HOLY FREAKING RIP MY HEAD OFF :D
As long as it takes to get them buds tasting good. :p For the most part i think about a month or so maybe longer. We have some White Widow that's been curing for about 4 months now.

have you tried burp'n the jars for 3 months then cure'n for 9 more months :eek:

18 months seems to be about max here then it's hash time after that

grow on

:afroweed:

I have had some well cured Kali mist that was awesome at 2 years. :)

Drying the bud correctly before curing is important too. I used to under or overdry it. Any 'burping' I do now is to keep the moisture level even. We tried a jar that was regularly opened vs. one that stayed shut and as long as the moisture was correct, couldn't taste/see any difference.

Latest posts

Back