The Brother's Grunt Stoneybud grow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn TBG.. :eek: i knew theyd turn out good but there some seriously nice looking buds man, its been a good read and some great eye candy as always :D

how long until your cures over?

Were gonna give it another week or so and BAM it's smoke time. :hubba:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Were gonna give it another week or so and BAM it's smoke time. :hubba:

Man! I can't wait to hear how it is!

I've got my fingers crossed for you man!

Those buds are beautiful. I too can't wait to hear how it smokes.

what agreat cross would luv to try that smoke, they look good cant wait to follow ur gro, good job TBG

y0 TBG bring a fat sack of that **** to my house lol

looks awesome bro, whats next on the list?

Dc

Hey TBG!

Was just thinking the other day it would be great to see some tight nugs and smoke report.

PB:)

Looking forward to hearing how good the Stoneybud smoke is, TBG!!! :hubba:

Guess the stoney bud was so good he forgot to make a smoke report. :joint:

Sorry everyone been real busy. I will post the smoke report later today. ;)

Well posted the smoke report. Not much but good enough. :p

Hey TBG how you been brother been a little busy here myself :hubba: so how was the high was it a couch high giggle high did you have the hungry horrors after:eek: lol.
So you getting ready for the snow storm? They are saying 7 to 14 inches for us:eek: Well bro Will be back around soon peace

great journal TBG, awesome pics man. gives me great hope for my twin grow i`ve started;)

TBG..my hats off to you and the grow and journal. Mine are at one week into bud, so if you say 9 weeks, this means I have possibly 2 more months. Thats about the same as last year for me for harvest. I can't wait to watch mine do what yours have already done. Very nice and beautiful.

Latest posts

Back