can i switch?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondlebanese

Reaction score
is there any harm if I switch from soil to synthetic when I transplant? or synthetic to soil?

No, I have washed off soil and transplanted into hydroton with no problems. I go from rockwool cubes to soil all the time.

PC: How do you get all the roots out of the rockwool?:eek:

You can break it apart fairly easily to expose the roots

PC: How do you get all the roots out of the rockwool?:eek:

I don't bother. I use rockwool for seed starting and clones. Once roots are showing I place in soil. It is as easy as that HP.

I don't bother. I use rockwool for seed starting and clones. Once roots are showing I place in soil. It is as easy as that HP.

Exactly the same here. I just place the rooted rockwool plant into a red solo cup with Sunshine. I then, use that solo cup core (after it's full of roots) and place that into the center of my Coco coir chips, and toss that into some Hydro application, as I'm 100% hydro in 5 tents. Two tents are DWC, two tents are Ebb / Flo buckets and one tent is Flood N Drain table (Veg station). The solo cups work great in the flood n drain system, till I transplant into coco then into one of the other systems.

lol... totally went over my head for sure! I thought that was an odd question by you.
:D

I wouldn't try to get them out of the clay pellets. I would just set the whole nine into the next location.

I wouldn't try to get them out of the clay pellets. I would just set the whole nine into the next location.

"Hoist with his own petard"

Doc, Duck, Gooch, you guys owe me.

Latest posts

Back