medical grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SMoKING Blees hahaha not at all... Just grow'n a weed :)

TBG good to hear the smoke report on the dfx as I do love a nice berry smoke and some have that from last grow... even got a K2 x that is very berry.
Give that solo cup a whirl I say. 2 foot plus plants are no problem at all in a solo cup as I have showed ;)

jb247 didnt mean to pull the rug out hehe maybe just open eyes and mind :D one thing for sure there's a life time of learn'n when it come's to grow'n this weed thats for sure...

Eman gonna be some crazy orgy sex stuff going on for sure :p also think i might give the grafting a try this time as well :)

Added another strain today, Afghani Orange :D

here's pics of the first lot that went into soil 3 days ago. I have planted a few every day for 3 days and think I'm close to 30 plants now :eek:

plants are under 160 watts of shop lights as well as 1500 watts of HPS with temps at 83

grow on

DSCF2696.JPG

DSCF2697.JPG

all is going good so far :)

the cm and cm crosses include'n the thunderfucks are show'n sex :eek:

gotta love the strain huh :D

would babble more but need to work on the deer fence around the vegi garden :D

:48:

DSCF2746.JPG

DSCF2747.JPG

DSCF2775.JPG

hahaha...23 days and ther showin sex...thats f**** crazy...

ur plants r lookin sexy! keep it up man.

dude...your grows are seriously awesome. I didn't think it was possible to get results like that from a solo cup. How much did you pull from the plant?

wow... i am still in shock at those huge buds from one cup... very nice work

rami had a talk with the breeder on the CM and crosses and this is the norm it seem's for show'n sex :)

LaserKittensGoPewPew 1/2-3/4 oz per sola cup or so...

DLtoker and Myster.Y thanks for ya kind words

no pics till next week as I had a mishap with the digi :rolleyes: but all is going ok so far here and will be in flower soon with a little breed'n action.

grow on

damn thats awesome!... you learn something new everyday!

Polyploidy is the process of genome doubling that gives rise to organisms with multiple sets of chromosomes. The term ploidy (see glossary for this and other related terms) refers to the number of complete genomes contained in a single cell. In general, polyploid organisms contain a multiple or combination of the chromosome sets found in the same or a closely related diploid species. Polyploidy can arise from spontaneous somatic chromosome duplication, or as a result of non-disjunction of the homologous chromosomes during meiosis resulting in diploid gametes (for review see Ramsey and Schemske, 2002). It can also be artificially induced by treatment with drugs, such as colchicine, which inhibits cell division. Polyploidy can occur in all or most somatic cells of the organism or it can be restricted to a specific tissue. In the latter case the preferred term is endopolyploidy. Some examples of such specialized cells in animals include the salivary gland cells in Drosophila or liver cells in humans.

Historically, there has been much confusion over whether to classify polyploids by mode of origin criteria or by cytological criteria. Here we follow Ramsey and Schemske (2002) and adopt mode of origin criteria: if the chromosomes of one genome within an organism or species are simply duplicated, the resulting polyploid is an autopolyploid. However, if genome duplication occurs during a cross of two different species, the resulting organism is referred to as an allopolyploid.

link is HERE

here's what it looks like in a MJ plant :)

flat stem with a twist and multi nodes :eek:

:48:

DSCF2842.JPG

DSCF2847.JPG

DSCF2850.JPG

bout ready to flower these soon

disregard the shoddy wire'n job :eek: :stoned:

light issues so was a make fast thing :)

DSCF2879.JPG

DSCF2880.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back