The Brother's Grunt Stoneybud grow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10 little Stoneys, from a good bag of dope
1st little Stoney starts to take a toke
joint to lips and lips to bong
When it's a Stoney pullin smoke
you can't go wrong!

Those are some fine looking little Stoneys man!!!!

Stoney Bud said:
10 little Stoneys, from a good bag of dope
1st little Stoney starts to take a toke
joint to lips and lips to bong
When it's a Stoney pullin smoke
you can't go wrong!

if you do go wrong.
weed and feed.
if that dies plant another seed.
when that grows
flower it smoke it..yes indeed.

;)

its amazing how you guys germ and grow in that mg soil, never works for me. goodluck with the grow.

scribed

Whats up everyone. Well thought i would give you all a update on the future ladies. As of today they are 12 days old and are looking great. We have a few spots on a couple plants but no need for worry. I can almost bet that it's from the White Widow side as White strains tend to be sensative with nutes. ;) Here are a few pics. By the way we are down to 8 plants as were gonna use two of them for the 16 oz. cup grow. :hubba:

100_9145.jpg

100_9146.jpg

n tbg thanks for sharing those pics the ladies are looking great:D

White strains tend to be sensative with nutes.
Yes they do. My WW is in prfertilized soil and they have a slight burn:(. Your ladies are looking beautiful as usual TBG. One day I hope to have that green thumb of yours:).

good start man ill be watchin your grow, All ready now its gunna be a good one.

i dont usually follow too many grows, not because i dont want to, but because i dont keep up so well on the forum lol but right now theres 2 that have really cought my eye, rocker420's grow shed and your stoneybud, looking forward to the results :D

very nice TBG ....hmm that makes me think back to my Ak-48 and how it very easily got nute burn ... I wonder why the white strains get burnt so bad .... organic ferts will prob be better for my next white strain

Thanx for letting me know about the sentivity of ferts for the white strain, I will be getting some soon. The babies are nice looking they getting a lil bushy to them already. I see they got some vigur to them full of life cant wait till 12 more day go by to see the HUGE progress they make. From you TBG, I expect nothing but the best. Keep up the good growing

Whats up everyone. Well here we are 19 days after breaking ground and the little Stoneybuds are growing fast and furious. We transplanted them into bigger pots over the weekend and they will be transplanted one more time before going into flower. We had some spot problems when they first broke ground but that all seems to be going away as new growth comes in. Anyway here are a few pics. ;)

100_9186.jpg

100_9187.jpg

Hey, those are some great looking seedlings man!

As always, you're doing great!

How could you fail with a great named strain like that?

They'll be 40 foot plants and have 20 pounds of prime bud on each.

Nice looking girls you have their. Really nice for 19 days. Ill be watching for more updates. Lots of green mojo to you TBG Slim

Really nice I envy LoL. I need the secret on the 16 oz. cup grow Bud
Peace

How old are they man?
NICE little babies?

Man alive you have a green thumb. I bow down to The Brothers Grunt!

Latest posts

Back