The Brother's Grunt Stoneybud grow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats up everyone. Well here are the babies 26 days after breaking ground and looking great. I forgot to mention we have a strange looking plant in the bunch. Check out the plant in the third pic and tell me what you see?

100_9205.jpg

100_9206.jpg

100_9207.jpg

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
I forgot to mention we have a strange looking plant in the bunch. Check out the plant in the third pic and tell me what you see?

I can't see what you're talking about man.

hehe, is it wearing pink underwear or what?

Oh Stoney, you're something else. :)

They are looking great. I am amazed at your growing abilities TBG. Not only do you have a green thumb....I think you have a green arm.

SmokinMom said:
Oh Stoney, you're something else. :)

They are looking great. I am amazed at your growing abilities TBG. Not only do you have a green thumb....I think you have a green arm.

Hes jus all the way green, The Jolly Green Grunt. The plants look nice as always how tall are they???

looking awesome over there bro. u have a gift for growing:hubba:

Mmmm! You do have a triploidy in the mix. Stoney Bud Beans are a little special aren't they :p

wow the plants are looking amazing if i might! Keep up the good work TBG!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

you should find out how it tase befor you give it a name like that. oh-well Let the MOJO be with you.

budwizer said:
you should find out how it tase befor you give it a name like that. oh-well Let the MOJO be with you.

Check out the mods name in this thread...might see why its called what it is. ;)

budwizer said:

Dude! The Brothers Grunt are masters of grow!

His plants have illegitimate kids and he puts MY name on em. The next 21 years will be hell now. Let's see, child support per/bean...

Bro's Grunt!

click>MORE GREEN MOJO FOR YOU!!!!<click

Stoney Bud said:
Let's see, child support per/bean...

As TBG's represantative:
out of court settlement:
$500 per month for ferts.
$1000 per month for electricity
$10,000 per month for "pain and suffering developing a cross"
$200 for water (hey it's tap water figure cut ya a break)
The gross:
$11,700 per month
My fee for being a rep.
99.9% :p
Welcome to family law. hehehehehehe
oh thats due on the 1st of every month 85% late chrage added for being late on payments.

I just wanna know who that guy thinks he is, dissin the name like that. :angrywife:

:hitchair:

Stoney Bud said:
Dude! The Brothers Grunt are masters of grow!

His plants have illegitimate kids and he puts MY name on em. The next 21 years will be hell now. Let's see, child support per/bean...

Bro's Grunt!

click>MORE GREEN MOJO FOR YOU!!!!<click

Lmao :rofl: too funny lol.. might wanna get yourself a good lawyer ;)

TBG man the little stoneys are looking awesome! and a triploid!.. im guessing thats a ref to the nodes? either way yep, it sure does seem that its a special strain ;)

Whats up everyone. Thought it was time for an update on the Stoney Buds. As of today they are 49 days old and looking great. Out of the 8 we started with 5 of them ended up being female. All the ladies have been transplanted into 3 gallon pots and placed into flower where they have been for about 1 week as of today. Here are some updated pics. In the back you can see 4 AK-48's which should be done flowering in about 1 or 2 weeks.

100_9305.jpg

100_9306.jpg

Latest posts

Back