Purple Kush or Granddaddy Purple Seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

life passion

Reaction score
:hubba: Can someone tell me what seed bank I can get some Purple Kush or Granddaddy Pruple seeds from. I i'm in the U.S. I am seeding some sensi star now under a jump start system and into my 2nd week of flowering of some kush and bag seeds. Would like to try these strains next please help with info.

I think granddaddy purp is a clone only strain. Sucks... I've been wanting to get my hands on gdp for a very long time.

1.jpg

This is my bag seed lady she is 3 weeks into flowering i had some problems when i use a product call hygrozyme my bottom leaves started to turn yellow but i flush the system and she is starting to come back around. have anyone used this product. here is the rest of my set up.[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• joshua 026.jpg
    joshua 026.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 740
  • joshua 023.jpg
    joshua 023.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 690
  • joshua 028.jpg
    joshua 028.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 844
  • joshua 020.jpg
    joshua 020.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 639
Hey LP,
Sorry to bring bad news but Im pretty sure both of those are clone only. I have 3 Grand Daddy Purp about 2 weeks from harvest and I picked up 2 clones yesterday of Purple Kush. I got them from a shop here in Cal... the guy said they are clone only... Good luck, theres alot of other good purps out there

life passion said:
This is my bag seed lady she is 3 weeks into flowering i had some problems when i use a product call hygrozyme my bottom leaves started to turn yellow but i flush the system and she is starting to come back around. have anyone used this product. here is the rest of my set up.[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
yup, clone only as far as i know. i've used hygrozyme for 3 grows and love the stuff. i actually started running lower ppm's since nutes are "more available" when broken down by hygrozyme. i'm surprised...i havent heard anything bad about hygrozyme..can't say that anymore i guess:rolleyes:

Just noticed this the other day at bcseedking.com . Think I'll have to order myself some when the become avaliable. hxxp://bcseedking.com/in/outdoor-marijuana/Purple-Kush/

Man, that thing's got heads everywhere! Nice to see...

Are there any California growers out there who could recommend a dispensary or two that might have Purple Grand Daddy clones avail. I've been searching the net w/o any success and although dispensaries have been mentioned as a source in this thread, no specifics have been offered. (BTW this thread is the first link that shows up when Googling "purple+grand+daddy+kush")

I have a California Med MJ license but live in San Luis Obispo county which doesn't have any dispensaries open, ATM. A dispensary in the Santa Barbara, San Francisco or LA areas would be the easiest for me to get to. Thanks.

Im in northwest and I want to get my hands on some granddaddy purple

IMO you would be better of with some querkle seeds, from subcool. Similar genetics, easily obtainable, reasonably priced.

KushBlower12 said:
Hey LP,
Sorry to bring bad news but Im pretty sure both of those are clone only. I have 3 Grand Daddy Purp about 2 weeks from harvest and I picked up 2 clones yesterday of Purple Kush. I got them from a shop here in Cal... the guy said they are clone only... Good luck, theres alot of other good purps out there

trust me ny is the place where you can find purple kush seeds,not ny city

GDP collective sells Kens GDP, supposed to be a more powerful strain of GDP. Be advised that they had spidermites on their clones last time. I didn't see the mites on my smaller clones when I bought them and sure enough, I got them on my stuff. I sprayed them them with neem and they are still creeping around. Going to get some Avid right quick.
Aside from all that, GDP finishes faster then Purple Kush by a week or 2.

the purple kush I have I bought as clones. sorry no help. beautiful indica plants smell awesome. easy to grow just not super easy to clone. not like a sativa.

I was told that purple kush is better than grand daddy they said that the kush was the original.. that may be total bullshit.

I think I bought my kush clones in visalia at the american caregiver facility
15492 mineral king, suite 3 visalia ca 93292 I have the phone number pm me if you need it.

LOOKING FOR GDP AS WELL HARDER FOR ME BECAUSE I'M ON THE EAST COAST (MA) I do fly out to the bay area alot but i cant bring a clone on the plane...lol

i smoked some gdp that came cross country with a friend of a friend and it was amazing for pain relief.90 seconds after the first toke i looked at my wife and said that's pretty good STUFF after the third toke i was the most pain free i've been in a long while. he said it was clone only and of course no seeds were found in the pound.my buddies sister in law moved out to cali 3 months ago and has mmj so i told my buddie to tell her to next day me a clone if she can find them.i am on the lookout for a strain that has that kind of analgesic effect,i have 15 strains going right now plus several more on deck and i'm going to place an order next week for cataract kush and get confidential cheese plus the tudes b-day promo seeds so i should find something.just wish i had some gdp right now:cry:

Latest posts

Back