SPEAKER BOX / CLOSET GROW papaya/ak-48/northern berry

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ROFLMAO..
you are a twisted li'l grunt ;)

Nice looking plant, good luck on the rest of your plants turning out to be ladies.

whats up everyone.:D well here we are at week 5. as you all know i had to give my 2 ak-48 males the axe. :mad: no biggie here are a few new members of the family.:cool: 2 WHITE WIDOW NIRVANA, 2 WHITE RHINO NIRVANA, AND 2 NORTHERN SKUNK PEAK at 1 week old today.:p as of today i have found out that both my northern berry plants are female and 1 papaya is female. :D still no sign on the other papaya.:rolleyes: here are some updated pics. the one pic is my hand under a northern berry fan leaf.

000_0205.jpg

000_0204.jpg

000_0203.jpg

000_0202.jpg

000_0200.jpg

000_0197.jpg

WOW more good news from TBG.:D my other papaya is a female.:p so now we have 2 female papaya's and 2 female northern berry's. :cool:

oog.gif
sweet B. Grunt. That is some gorgeous plants

here are a few new pics. first pic is a white widow at 1 week 3 days. second pic is a norther berry female fan leaf. third and fourth pic is a northern skunk at 1 week 3 days. fifth pic is 2 papaya females and 2 northern berry females in flower. sixth pic papaya in the jungle. seventh pic is papaya female top. last pic is a northern berry female that i had to top because of mutation problems when she was a baby.

000_0211.jpg

000_0229.jpg

000_0216.jpg

000_0218.jpg

000_0219.jpg

000_0222.jpg

000_0223.jpg

000_0230.jpg

hell yeah, B.Grunt. thats sweet.

BLows me away. Nice shit. I think it was said before, it's not too often you see a good piece of work. Grow well man..

damn, B. Grunt lookin sweet. making my mouth water. :D

dog tounge.jpg

great grow b grunt , i just sex one today female .dont know the others yet . i posted the information you ask on my grow journal help me out

hey gqone333 congradulations on your first lady. i hope all the rest turn out to be ladies. good luck

Just make sure you don't use anything that says Miracle Grow on it, and you'll be perfectly fine :)

PS Very nice two stage setup! Nice small stealthy veg box and a good big flowering closet, thats awesome!

Insane said:
Just make sure you don't use anything that says Miracle Grow on it, and you'll be perfectly fine :)

PS Very nice two stage setup! Nice small stealthy veg box and a good big flowering closet, thats awesome!
whats up Insane. you will be suprised to know that my plants are grown in miracle grow soil.:eek: i have never had any problems with it as long as you dont use any ferts and if you do very small doses. i'm changing my soil mix next grow to one that i found on the net.

whats up everyone.;) its that time of the week for a update on my ladies. its hard to believe that its been 6 weeks already, but it has.:eek: they are now 9 days into flower and looking grrrreat.:p one of my papaya's is stretching like a ***** growing 1 to 2 inches a day while the other is short and stocky.:) here are a few pics. i will put more up later today. :D

000_0384.jpg

000_0386.jpg

000_0388.jpg

000_0392.jpg

000_0396.jpg

000_0397.jpg

here are some more pics. as of today my 2 northern skunk, 1 white widow, and 1 white rhino are 2 weeks old. i took 1 white widow, and 1 white rhino and stuck them in a new grow box where i'm doing LST on them. here are few pics. the big ones are the northern skunk. huge leafs for being only 2 weeks old. you can see the northern lights #5 dominants in thses plants for sure. also here are some more pics of my papaya's and northern berry's.:D

000_0398.jpg

000_0399.jpg

000_0401.jpg

000_0403.jpg

000_0404.jpg

000_0405.jpg

000_0408.jpg

000_0409.jpg

Latest posts

Back