Dmacks Hydro and soil grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmack

Bud Consumer
Reaction score
Hey fellow MP folks.

Thought id stop being lazy and post a journal of the plants.

Strains;
White Widow
Top44

Im using Ionic nutes. Some diamond necter and Floralicious Plus. The Hydro unit has my 2 week old WW's and the 2 in soil bags are seeds left over from my last grow Top44. Soil plants are about 3 weeks old. Heres some pics. Any questions feel free to ask.

Yup thanks for the advice. Will be doing that shortly. The 2 soil Top44's are under a 1000watt HPS in the flower room. The Hydro is under a 400watter.

sweet!

are they all exhausted and everything...they'd have to be i imagine, especially the 1000 watter. dude 1000 watts with 8 inch exhaust ='s huge buds.

peace.

Thanks alot guys. Heres some more pictures of the soil Top44's. And a pic of one of the plants in the hydro. What do you think caused this?

Heres some updates. LST'ed i think are girls. i see where the white hairs will come out. There on 12/12 as of yesterday. Had a little problem with the feeding as you can see on some of the leaves in the hydro room but all is ok.

Pretty sure i confirmed them to me both females today. :yay:

Heres so really cool pics of the LST'ed girls, when they where younger,some hydro roots ,and a jar with some last harvest.

Yo dmack, those some lush ladies, tell me what strain was your last harvest there in the jar? looks scrumptious :)

Puffin Afatty said:
Looking gooood !!! green mojo for sure!!!
Thanks puffin.:bong1:

akirahz said:
Yo dmack, those some lush ladies, tell me what strain was your last harvest there in the jar? looks scrumptious :)
That was some NL x BB with some Top44 mixed in there. When you took a light to it there where glowing with crystals. l

trillions of atoms said:
whats the PH? with the ones with the problems...and what nutes are you using ?
PH is at 5.8 and ec is at 1.2 i found the problem out TOA. It was leaves overlapping each other with no airflow. Condensation caused it. And overwatering.

Latest posts

Back