First Grow Unknown Strain.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeachWeed420

Not Your Averge Smoker
Reaction score
Started my grow a couple of days ago. Only growing 3 plants this time around. I got the seeds from a good friend of mine. Hoping its a good strain with lots of Tricrome covered buds. Started under CFL's but putting under the New T5 tonight :D!!! Im comtiplating on putting them outside once I find out the sex but still unsure. Depends on how big they get. Just waterd em a little bit ago and took a few pictures. Once I get going im sure ill need lots of help so thx in advance everyone.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

Yup they do look pretty nice. The middle one just has a freaky leaf. I was thinking about toping maby just one of em also if I get 2 fems and 1 male I will pollinate if the bud looks decent. Cant weight till they take off :D

Gave the babies a little drink today and put them under the new T5! They love there new home:hubba: Heres a few pics of em. I seem to have 1 problem tho, they are about 12 days old and if you look in pic 3 that one just dosent want to grow at all. Its just starting to get its second set of leafs. Is this normal or is there something wrong. Thanks everyone

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

Looks great so far. Keep on doing what you are doing and thoes little plants sure will make you happy at harvest day!!!

s21thomas said:
Looks great so far. Keep on doing what you are doing and thoes little plants sure will make you happy at harvest day!!!
Yea what S21 said. They sure do look happy right now. Keep em that way!

Wow the soon to be girlys sure did sprout up last night :D! I was thinking about toping them but not to sure as I dont no the strain. Im probaly just gonna let them do there thing and see what happens, maby I wil be lucky and the will be nice and bushy just like I like them. I will take some pics tommrow after watering.

Heres the pics they are just a day late. They are looking so good now. The little one is still same size but I can see what looks like to be new growth starting. Im gonna give it another week or so and if it dosent do anything im gonna feed her to the sewer rats :p.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

YAY!!! My little runt is getting new leafs! I have one confirmed female she has about 4 nice little pistols on her :D. The other 2 not sure yet, will take a little longer for the runt to show sign. Other one should show in a day or 2 I hope! I will post some pics tommrow.

Ok so I think my seeds are auto flower cuz its been about 3 weeks and they are showing signs and I have not changed the light cycle :D The first 2 pics are of a confirmed female the other 2 is of one I toped and unsure of the sex. The last one is both of my beautiful babies. I noticed the on my female some of the leafs are starting to turn purple??? Is that normal for the auto flower at this young. I no its no because its too cold cuz the grow room is nice and cozy warm. Im not complaing tho. Well heres the pics. Im going to water them later and give them some nitro. Im using fox farm nutes. I got a bottle of Purple Max im gonna try also got some Bud Blood that was almost 200 dollars for a very small container and some big bud im gonna try. Rest of the nuts is Fox Farm. They are in Foxfarm soil also. Im giveing them some of the Organic Big bloom right now but tonight im going big bloom and grow big. some of the leafs are turning yellow and im thinking its lack of nitrogen since they hav not got any yet. Well all take it easy!

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

Thanks for stopping in and showin the love:afroweed:. If the other one turns out to be a male I wont be sad at all! Ill just pollinate probaly the whole female so I get as many seeds as possible cuz im 99.99% sure its a Auto Flower. I have had it under 18/6 since day 1 and the one alreday has pistols so if thats not an Auto flower then why would my plant have pistols??? I can't weight to see her start packing on the buds :D Take it easy everybody... :tokie:

its alot of fun watchin um pack on the buds =) makes you rly impatient tho as well lol

im mid harvest on my purple kush x unknown bagseed just cant wait to cure it!

def watching your grow all be around =)

Wow man! Those have gotta be autoflowerers!! Sorry i missed this grow!!
In my first grow I started with 3 plants and 2 turned out to be female, i was so chuffed for a first try! Those babies are looking great! big fat indicas! Be very interesting to watch them grow!

Did you get rid of the runt or did it eventually start to grow? Are they still under the T5? They really do look fantastic! Are they just bagseed then or off a mate?

Latest posts

Back