First Grow Unknown Strain.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok sorry just read that the runt started to grow :S my bad. Keep it green man :D

Thorn said:
ok sorry just read that the runt started to grow :S my bad. Keep it green man :D

My bad forgot to update. The runt is at the landfill... It turned yellow so I threw it out. O well still got 2 very nice babies. Yea they are still under the T-5 I think im just gonna keep them inside theres really not a lot of stealthy areas where im at. Take it easy brotha

:cool: Them Ladies are doing just fine.:) Keep up the good work!! I enjoy looking @ the pictures, keep us posted!!!!!!:bump::bump: :bump: :bolt::bolt: :bolt::bolt: :bolt:

:fid: Only got 1 female. The other nice looking one I topped is a male. O well no biggie. 1 plant is fine its gonna be bushy I should get a decent yeild off it if I put her outside. Im gonna have to order some seeds after this grow and do a decent grow next time :D.

Transplanted my lonely little girly. I think shes gonna like her new home for thetime being till she bottoms out again.

Editing because I just noticed that in the second picture if you look close you can see some sort of fly???

001.jpg

004.jpg

Yea man thats a lovelly little fem you got there, no worries about the male, once this little lady starts budding out you can always get another few seeds going in there too :D Good luck!!!

Liquid Lighted my baby gurl today. Gonna see how she likes it. I decided to top her and shes already got the new growth. Shes gonna be a nice little girl when shes done.

WOW! That is really crazy. You have a one of a kind picture there.I have never seen someone capture a Mosquito hovering by the plant. The girl is looking lovely!

The lady is looking good my friend. I wish you the best of luck with her and I hope everything turns out good for you. Keep us posted on her. Loving the pics. Good luck and take care.

Heres a update on the lady. Shes about 25 days old and she is looking good. I put her outside as of yesterday. I also have my other male outside as well. Im going to pollinate a few branches so I will not have to buy seeds next grow. I tried some of the bud that im growing last night. My buddy just harvested his plants and gave me a sample. Its a really mellow high. A good smoke for going to see a movie. Once the male starts droping pollen I will collect it and weight till I start to see nugs on my girly. The male and female are seperated. No chance what so ever of the male pollinating unless I do it. Dont want my whole plant seedy. Well heres the pics.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

lookin good, keep a good eye on that male it'll drop and open them pods quick when it gets around to it.

Thats a great looking couple u got there buddy!! Keep up the good work :D

Ya I am keeping a good eye on the male, don't want to pollinate the whole plant, just a few side buds. Get enough seeds for next grow. Thanks for stoping by everyone. Take it easy!

Sorry everyone, I been slackin on the journal the last couple of days. Been doing a lot of running around and haven’t got around to updating. :holysheep: She has grown alot in the last 4 days Well I watered my little girly today. I am now using Grow Big, Big Bloom, and Open Sesame. Next watering I will be adding Tiger Bloom to the mix. She is doing excellent for right now. I am really surprised at how good she is growing as this is my first grow. She is starting to form nice little buds. I looked at the buds with a magnifying glass and I'm already starting to see some Tricromes on the little leaves. She is about 5 – 5 ½ weeks old. I’m so impressed on how fast she is growing and I love the fact at how short and stout she is. I think putting my girl outside has really had an enormous effect on her. I’m going to have to transplant soon because I'm pretty sure she is getting root bound again. Well that’s all for today. Ill make sure I keep up on the grow journal. Take it ease everyone!

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

Hey there BeachWeed. Sorry bout the other male. That's too bad but the female you have there is looking mighty fine. She is going to make you very happy here in a few weeks. Going to be some good bud. Best you ever had since you grew it yourself. As for the transplant, I would go ahead and put in in her final home. You don't want to transplant any later into flowering than you have too. Will slow her down for a few days. Other than that, she is looking great. Keep us posted my friend. Take care and keep the pictures coming.

In that one picture with the bug...if you look alittle lower it looks like more bugs on the stem....and if you look on the very bottom left big leaf it looks like mites?? I dunno im high im sorry but check it out....the picture you posted on the 13th. They she looks good though man keep it up and good luck! :D :stoned:

wow these plants are looking real good what a handsome couple ,dont let them get to attached to one another :giggle:

Midnight Toker said:
In that one picture with the bug...if you look alittle lower it looks like more bugs on the stem....and if you look on the very bottom left big leaf it looks like mites?? I dunno im high im sorry but check it out....the picture you posted on the 13th. They she looks good though man keep it up and good luck! :D :stoned:

Naw, no mites or other bugs in that picture. It's dirt, but it does look like more bugs. Thanks, I think I'm doing pretty good for a first timer. Just messed up I think by topping her.. Take it easy brotha!:48:

Latest posts

Back