Bump this thread if your stoned !!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NiCe,
Smoking many great varieties right now. First jar is of Sour Og, it was sour diesel by og kush, this herb just knocks you out in a couple tokes!
Second jar here is of L.A Confidential, what a great strain this is, i reccomend everyone grow this spectacular plant, just covers itself in trichomes!!
The third jar here is of B.S.E, a great long beach strain with a lovely taste and smell, the kind of smoke that just hits your eyes and your head instantly. The B.S.E genetics are a O.G kush that has been backcrossed 3 times to achive the best of the true genetics, then this female was pollinated by a fiya kush male, a rare kush thats the cream of the crop if you can even get it. Also have a small jar of Blue cheese which of course is Skunk#1 or cheese, crossed with blueberry, what a great taste this smoke has, and a great up and clear high that just makes you want to laugh. I love smoking a bowl of all different kinds while i chill out and surf this web, and why not if you have 10 strains, smoke 'em and enjoy them!! Peace and Love!!!!!!!!!
Roken.

Bump.jpg

Latest posts

Back