Megans Nirvana NL and Critically Smashed Journal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya... I've had my run-ins with my kitties in the past, myself... that's why I only got a dog now ;) ... he don't jump up on furniture :hairpull:

set up an electric fence around the girls :evil:

lol... total bummer !... u'll bounce back :aok:

some GREEN MOJO~~~ for ya

:D So things are looking pretty good since the cat got ahold of my babies :eek: looks like im going to be able to save 3 of them AND all 5 of my NL seeds sprouted and I already transferred them into cups etc. ;)

So now im down...or up really :cool: to 8 babies to work with, all Northern Lights and hopefully ALL females!:hubba:

I'll keep yall posted. ;)

IMG00026.jpg

IMG00028.jpg

IMG00029.jpg

IMG00035.jpg

IMG00032.jpg

IMG00034.jpg

"Come here, kitty... mommy's gunna take you on a little car ride tonight..."
:D

:p

yea my cats been peeing around mine in the crawlspace..wife wont let me get rid of it tho.stupid animals dont they know to stay out of the cat nip??

wow,reminds of my moms fat cats.i have a big soft part spot in my heart for an overweight cat...as long as they arent tryin to mess with my plants.theyre cute though, i had a siamese cat throughout childhood called izod,i love siamese cats.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
wow,reminds of my moms fat cats.i have a big soft part spot in my heart for an overweight cat...as long as they arent tryin to mess with my plants.theyre cute though, i had a siamese cat throughout childhood called izod,i love siamese cats.

I think I share that same soft spot:heart: :eek: ....She weighs in at about 22 right now and were working on bringing that down to a healthy 18 or 19. :hubba:

Ethan-2.6- said:
Yo megan. Your NL's look nice. Nirvana's NL is mad nice to grow!

I appreciate it! :D Man these babies want to grow and it shows! Despite the cat taking their necks off :eek: the 3 that I was able to save are growing like crazy doesnt even seem like it stunted their growth. Thank Goodness for tape and love. lol. :p

Megan wow those peat pellets really let that thing take off LOL! Lookin nice, can't wait for these babies to get bigger! Here's a little green mojo for females mang. :aok:

Here are a few pics I just took of my "girls" you can see the tape still taped to the stem on two of them. Should I just leave the tape or remove it when I think they are healed up? ;)

One of my seeds didnt make it after all so now im down to 7 :cry:

IMG00110.jpg

IMG00112.jpg

IMG00115.jpg

IMG00111.jpg

IMG00117.jpg

been seeing a lotta of NL. just might have to try some next go around. best of luck!!!!!!!!!!

don't give up on yer seeds, Megan... I had one that took about a month to sprout... I tried growing a bunch, and after a couple of weeks, nothing seemed to be happening, so I threw the dirt back into the pile...

well... I repotted a girl using the dirt in the stash, and low-and-behold, one of the seeds sprouted after 4-5 weeks when the resused dirt went into the transplant container, so I'm not sure what strain it is...

just don't give up on anything prematurely ;)

sorry to gloat, father has a cat i call "fat sh!t" cuz its a fat mean f@cker like my father, and its a fat sh!t. whats your mom cats name?

someguy said:
sorry to gloat, father has a cat i call "fat sh!t" cuz its a fat mean f@cker like my father, and its a fat sh!t. whats your mom cats name?

My moms cats name is piggy and my cats name is Fat A$$. lol. Fits her well IMO. lol

Just read the journal, sounds like you got a handle on it good Megan. Saw your signature over at Ann's grow and thot i would take a look (criticlly smashed grow, caught my eye). Awesome you could save those mauled babies. I grew some Northern Lights last year outside, and it was the best/strongest smoke i harvested.
Good luck to you, and good luck getting Fat A. on a diet!

Latest posts

Back