beta one - first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking pretty darn good for being locked up for 4 days :cool:

Lady, can you help me out. I just wanna freaking cut these things down and start packing. Can anyone tell how much longer or what they will look like when finished? I know theses that whole thc microscope way.

I'm looking for more of a experenced guess. these pictures do them too much justice, there not that large and or full. I started them in mid- late feburary.

i'm really not too sure there man :( i wish i could tell you ....a couple weeks minimum for sure ...best i can say for now...someone else may pipe in with an idea here

heavyfreak said:
Lady, can you help me out. I just wanna freaking cut these things down and start packing. Can anyone tell how much longer or what they will look like when finished? I know theses that whole thc microscope way.

I'm looking for more of a experenced guess. these pictures do them too much justice, there not that large and or full. I started them in mid- late feburary.
Whats up heavyfreak. The best way to tell if your plant is finished is by checking the trichromes. You can do this by getting a Radio Shack micrscope for $10.

I guess I understand that, I'm just trying to fine an educated guess on how long flower usually takes, I mean I'm sure these plants are slowed because of the lack of light and other stress i'm sure there getting.

So, when the trichromes are done, the plants done, is that the finial answer?

heavyfreak said:
I guess I understand that, I'm just trying to fine an educated guess on how long flower usually takes, I mean I'm sure these plants are slowed because of the lack of light and other stress i'm sure there getting.

So, when the trichromes are done, the plants done, is that the finial answer?
Whats up heavyfreak. Since you are growing bagseed there is know real way of telling how long to flower. Your best bet is to get the Radio Shack microscope and check the trichromes. This is my final answer.
fing34.gif

I'll have photos up soon, I cut the largest one down, just in time too, it was turning hermie on me.. I've been drying the bud for a week now and I've tested it a couple times and it's good. I know as a fact the other two will be freaking awesome!

hea hea, sorry folk, I smoked it all before taking photo of it in the jar, not to mention I didn't really cure it. although I have a top bud of my most top plant in terms of overall quality. While there was the double head that was great but the down sucked balls.

I'll post a photo of the top in a week and some, I had to give it to a friend that left for 3 weeks so I wouldn't smoke it.

Check out the grow journl of my arjarn haze.

Heavy.

Latest posts

Back