Muddys Grow Shack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E6730CC8-875E-4A88-B8B0-4B2066BE4EA0_1_105_c.jpeg

ED04E1A7-7F37-4CFA-A46E-46822C4871C8_1_105_c.jpeg
D59865D1-3BDE-47DA-A9F8-5F0FD27A511A_1_105_c.jpeg

Just posting to see how things work these days! This (top) is my Trainwreck from seed; not sure what the bottom pic is though but it's pretty so I threw it in..lol

That looks real familiar. Except I use labels on the jar not write on the lids.....I kept getting them confessed with other strains. Nice job. Look how clean those jars are....mine have resin coating the bottoms from cycle after cycle.....maybe some year I will break down and wash them. I do keep the lids clean though so they seal properly.

Cutting down a Lemon Betty as we speak.

That looks real familiar. Except I use labels on the jar not write on the lids.....I kept getting them confessed with other strains. Nice job. Look how clean those jars are....mine have resin coating the bottoms from cycle after cycle.....maybe some year I will break down and wash them. I do keep the lids clean though so they seal properly.

Cutting down a Lemon Betty as we speak.
I make ISO hash and clean the jars out with it when they get too funky..lol
FDF4D2F0-E91B-4D9E-92DB-664FB22C9AA9_1_105_c.jpeg

Thanks a lot SlowMo!!

Here's a picture of my "preggers" Blockhead, I'm making F2s and PurpleWreck crosses with the BH pollen.
If you look real close, you can see how fat the calyx are getting! This is my first attempt at seedmaking so excuse me if I get a little spastic :D

View attachment 74889
Are the buds smokable at all when you're growing for seeds?

ha ha ..... brings back memories....for years I had to clean the stems and seeds out of my pot. Mexican Brick, haven't heard that term for a while now.

Ya never knew what you were going to get!! Twist a bud and you'd hear dozens of beans hitting the plate..lol
It will be remembered but not missed, hehe

Latest posts

Back