Is it okay to smoke leaves?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaddyLove

Reaction score
Stupid question but is it okay to smoke the leaves after harvest. I mean, I here about how everyone on here only smokes the bud from the plant, and use the leaves for compost. I mean, I understand how the leaves don't have that much THC as the bud, but it still gets you high. Today I was very bored so I took a few leaves and dryed and smoked in a joint. I felt great too. But does that make you look stupid to smoke leaves? My perspective is that why waste any of it? If I had a 3-4 foot tall plant with several grams of leaves and bud I wouldn't just smoke the bud. If I'd smoke all those leaves I'm gonna get blowed. Lol :hubba: But I appreciate the comments everyone. Thanks ahead.

Most people use the trim to make their Hash with. But if you don't mind the harshness of the leaves then by all means smoke them. If they are covered in Trichs then yes you should get High from them...take care..

If you smoke them you will die for sure its only the buds that arn't poisonous ;)

Sure you can smoke then if you like a harsh smoke. I'm a bud only guy!

Lol.

The Leaves are poisonous??

The smoke wasn't harsh but it tasted pure.
And I just through the leaves in the Microwave for
15 seconds 4 sets. Ha. Never again though unless
I'm desperate.

Dude ..he is just messen wit ya. You new to this, are just a youngster learning. Eather way,,just make ya some hash oil,,or cough and smoke,,it dont matter,,its your weed Bro.;) Who gives a **** what other PPL think.

:spit: :evil: :48:

Just messing fella :rofl:

Well it gota be healthier than tobacco so why not ;)

Newbud said:
:spit: :evil: :48:

Just messing fella :rofl:

Well it gota be healthier than tobacco so why not ;)

Haa so true man. Thanks

Well, basically, for me it is: "This bud is so great I'm never going to smoke leaves again!" then if the bud runs out before the harvest, it becomes "Wow I never realised the leaves tasted so good".

nvthis said:
Only if they are dpww...:rofl: And male..

:D And don't waste the stems of the DP WW male plant, either - they are abnormally high in thc. :D

Latest posts

Back