3rd grow 4 strains of autos in a tent 1000w

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick update with pics... well they are growing a bit bigger everyday and out of 8 seedlings I hve 7 healthy and one that is.... well I will use the word challenged.... it is deformed.. it is one of the Russian Rocket Fuels...Just realized that the site put the pics in a different order...hve to change the list...

List of pics:
1. Blue Kush
2. Snowryder feminized
3. Russian Rocket Fuel
4. Short Stuff
5. The window licker of the bunch

IMG_2588.jpg

IMG_2589.jpg

IMG_2590.jpg

IMG_2591.jpg

IMG_2595.jpg

Looking good as usual HL. I'm excited to see each of these strains grow.

That last one is a little ...well... different, eh? :laugh:

Hamster, they look good! I really like the look of that Blue Kush...nice fat leaves! I bet that Blue Kush is going to be some killer.

Keep up the great grows!
HazeMe

So both my 600w HPS bulb came today and my inline fan also came today...1 UPS and the other Fedex... so I hooked up the 600w digi ballast and now we are firing on all 1000 watts... Will hook up the inline fan later...I want to get an idea on how the temps are affected with there being 1000 watts now...
Some pics...

IMG_2596.jpg

IMG_2597.jpg

IMG_2598.jpg

IMG_2599.jpg

Haha way to go ham, now you're sure to grow even more bud than your last go around! Your plants are going to love you for the extra light.

Thanks Mental... They can show their love by making some huge resin crusted buds.... I had to hook up the inline fan... the temps went up to 99 f...hooked up the inline and they shot down to the low 80's in 20 mins...

Yeah.. I am glad it came today... bulb came like a half hour before the fan...good timing for sure...

yea that was good timing!
good to hear your pritty much sorted for equipment,
what will the next buy be, a filter?
yea 99f is scarey high! esp when your not using co2!
bet your plants are thanking you for that!

Thanks Swift...next buy will probably be some type of cool hood or cool tubes...so I can keep the temps down even more...

nice clean setup once again, and those lights are gonna produce some amazing results, if you sealed those lights with air cooled hoods those temp's wouldnt be a problem, or if your feeling adventuourous a water cooled hood would always do some good

water cooled!!!!! ...either the water cooled reflector by fresca-sol or The Ice Box Heat Exchanger by Hydrogen!!!!( they also make a thermal hood cover for your reflector and fan... but it all cost a lot more! But works the best...it's what I'm buying...you would need a 1/4hp water chiller and some pumps...it would cool the lights and act as an A/C if you buy 2.....JMO

A cpl picks of the 3 bag seed kids that I put outdoors in the woods near my house... They seem to be doing ok outdoors... they got bigger for sure...
1st pic is 2 of the 3 up close...2nd pic is how well they blend in...

IMG_2600.jpg

IMG_2601.jpg

HazeMe said:
They seem to be doing good outside. Those two are hidden very well.

Thanks Haze... yeah they blend in well right now.. will see as they get taller though and fill out...:)

Here they are at day 18 for the Blue Kush and the Snowryders and a cpl days less for the others...
Pic1>>Blue Kush Fem
Pic2>>Blue Kush Fem
Pic3>>Russian Rocket Fuel
Pic4>>The Snowryders Fem
Pic5>>Short Stuff
Pic6>>whole gang

bk1.jpg

bk2.jpg

rrf1.jpg

snowryders1.jpg

ss1.jpg

gang1.jpg

so how do buds that grow outside not
have like brutal molds on them from rain?

lookin real nice over here hammy, im dealin with temps
too, my room stays at roughly 80. It was 75 in there yesterday
though. i have central AC with a timer but it costs alot

Thanks Don... Yeah it looks like I will be running the central AC pretty soon because the outdoor temps are in the low 80's with high humidity and just hving the windows open in the room with the tent is no longer working... it's gonna get expensive running the ac for sure... oh well looks like it's time to look into air cooled hoods now...

yeah im thinking of buying a cheap door.
and then venting through that
i need an air cooled hood bad.

Latest posts

Back